1. You are stuck in 2004 buddy.
    Good wireless mouse will not fail you EVER which is why they’re expensive(talking Logitech here) - assuming that you’re going to change battery every two weeka(for most of them if you game 10 hours a day).

wireless mouse/receiver Package and freedom to move you’r hand wherever you want while having more than enough dpI for gaming.

In response to Freitildr(can’t do multiple quotes - torture from a phone)
    Wired connection is more stable than wireless, but does that mean wireless is unstable? No - just know what kind of frequency,hotspot,antenna and placement of it you need. Same is with desktop and laptop? But the thing is there’s not going to be desktops or wired internet in 20 years - same is with wired peripherals. You wanna know why? Because wireless opposites are good enough to replace them.

Conclusion: Buy Logitech G903, if you’re on a budget G602. Test it out, and if it’s bad - return it, post here and I’ll say that I was wrong.

2. You change mouse battery every 2 weeks? That's 52 AA battery per year and will cost some money.

G602/G602 doesn't even have USB charging, so you need to have extra battery near all the time.
    G903 is very expensive and doesn't have as many buttons vs naga or G600.

Why use wireless when you can use more stable and faster wired connection? And yes there will still be desktop PCs and wired internet in 20 years.
    Wireless is good when travelling and other not so serious usage.

3. Good wireless mouse will not fail you EVER which is why they’re expensive(talking Logitech here) - assuming that you’re going to change battery every two weeka(for most of them if you game 10 hours a day).
    Dont you see the issue with changing battery every two weeks by yourself?

wireless mouse/receiver Package and freedom to move you’r hand wherever you want while having more than enough dpI for gaming.
    - there is no drawback in movement freedom for a wired mouse, if you feel like it, your cheap mouse or setup sucks. Speaking about movement, whats about the heavy drawback of battery weight? There is a reason that every good mouse has weights to change and batterys just rip of most of the option one got here to match the weight to his personal preferences.
    - enough dpi is a highly personal thing, and dpi is not the problem, latenzy and tiny connection interrupts are. Wireless mouse might be ok for wow pve where the mouse is very unimportant, but playing shooter on a high level is a whole different thing.

Same is with desktop and laptop? But the thing is there’s not going to be desktops or wired internet in 20 years - same is with wired peripherals. You wanna know why? Because wireless opposites are good enough to replace them.
    You want to educate yourself about the difference between a cable and a wireless connection, especially for wlan. There is no ground for a discussion if one supports wlan for gaming. All this might be good if you play medicore pve with a 300ms connection and feel like it is good enough.

4. Logitech is using some new wireless technology, which makes it as fast and reliable as a wired connection. So that should not be a problem with the right mouse. But I am not sure which ones use it. G900 was the first mouse that uses the new technology.

5. Logitech is using some new wireless technology, which makes it as fast and reliable as a wired connection. So that should not be a problem with the right mouse. But I am not sure which ones use it. G900 was the first mouse that uses the new technology.
    Latency depends heavily of receiver placement. Measurements are made by placing the receiver directly by the mousepad. Gues what, most people by a wireless mouse not to have a wired receiver on their desk, so receiver is placed under the desk, or only a tiny one in usb. Latency with this placement goes up and it gets more susceptible for tiny connection errors.

Just looked up logitech latency information and other tests, logitech wired mouses are around 1-2 ms while wireless ones start around 5ms. Even a very old g500 (optical version) is at 1ms.

Anyway, 5ms or 1ms does not matter for wow or any casual fps game.

6. Buddy, your main problem is that you’re looking AT specs too much.
    Like I said - go buy G903 for $150 and test it. More hardcore gamers than you loved it.

There’s a powerplay addon for your mouse so you don’t need to worry about recharging battery every two weeks(helluva work) - although I don’t know how you have revolved issue of showering every day/two days since it works on the same principle as battery replacement(20 seconds) just is way more frequent and requires way more time.

As far as mouse weight - many gamers prefer heavier mice since they FEEL more precise and if you decide to go with batteries you can always take on out and adjust the weght that way. There’s cord with every wireless mouse, though I think the purpose is to have it there is only if charging breaks/or some thing but you can definitely use it as Anti-wireless measure until you start trusting it.

You might be right for ordinary mice, inclusing mine, bit older G602 - BUT - G903 proves you wrong. Google it out or buy and test.

7. May 4, 2018  
    Thanks for the replies. I ultimately decided to get the Redragon Perdition. Thus far, I'm liking the mouse for regular use better than the smaller one I was using before. Using it for here and retail will take getting used to.

8. May 8, 2018  
    Razer naga was one of the best things i bought really, really worth my money.

9. May 30, 2018  
    After trying to play 3s competitive with fmage, I found out that using arena 1-3 macros for deepfreeze, counterspell, r1 frostbolt and polymorph improves my gameplay by a lot. B4 I used F1-3 to put them in focus to smash the focusbutton for the spells.

Then I buyed a mouse with 12 thumbbuttons and after getting used to it (took me more then a half year lol), i became a much better player.

Well I buyed a cheap lion cast for 35 bucks, never used additional software to bind the buttons (they were premade to numberpad) and can suggest it to everyone.

I mean the input lag, cmon is so insignificant, it really doesn’t matter. I even putted macros for homeoffice on the thumbbuttons for my CAD programs and all my colleagues wondering, why I fcking rule AutoCAD and GEOgraf so much xaxaxa

First 12