1. Razer Naga. Good or not?

Been meaning to buy a good gaming mouse lately to improve reaction times and the Razer Naga seems like it would be pretty good for that. Others have said it's good, but I'd like to see what the Warmane community thinks on whether or not it's worth investing in or should I get something else?

2. Throw that wired mouse in trash can.

Get Logitech G903 if you have money - if you want budget version, get G602 which I have. Even though it’s “ONLY” 2500 DPi it works flawlessly with amazing battery life. Enough buttons for your macroes (tho they need some getting used to).

I have never had issues in CS, Battlefield, CoD or WoW with it - Never wired again. NEVER!

3. I had a Naga and the software that comes with it is trash. I bought a Reddragon Perdition and the software that came with it is non invasive, and uses less resources. It has all the same buttons a naga has, it is slightly larger ( I have big hands), and just feels better for me.

4. razer naga was the best thing i bought

idk why every1 trashes it, i mean it has rainbow colours

5. Razer software seems a bit buggy sometimes but the only part that actually used too much resources for me was data collection for mouse and keyboard usage stats, which can be disabled.

Generally 12 buttons on a mouse seem very convenient for WoW. But quality of some Razer products seems inconsistent. My Razer Naga 2014 worked properly for around 2 years, after which problems with mouse wheel and the 12 buttons started. Then I bought Razer Naga Chroma, which I had to return after 6 months because of problems with mouse wheel. I heard Logitech G600 is better quality and does not break as often.

6. Razer software seems a bit buggy sometimes but the only part that actually used too much resources for me was data collection for mouse and keyboard usage stats, which can be disabled.

Generally 12 buttons on a mouse seem very convenient for WoW. But quality of some Razer products seems inconsistent. My Razer Naga 2014 worked properly for around 2 years, after which problems with mouse wheel and the 12 buttons started.
    same here, after 1-2 years mouse wheel started crapping, still playing with it, and lovin it.

7. Personally i'm using the razer naga and the n52te as keyboard (if can be called in that way)

With the N52te i find better then having the binds on the naga, altho is so much usefull, i would buy the n52te first, then naga. But is mostly about personal choise i guess.

The Naga is without any doubt a good purchase :)

8. I always found it cool looking, but razer quality is just, idk... Their stuff breaks way too much.
    So I just opted for a 'budget' mouse - bought A4Tech Bloody v7, like 4-5 years ago I think. I'm literally abusing it ever since then, especially the scroll since I have it binded for most games which I play, a friend bought it the same day as I did as well. And it's still working like a charm (both mine and friends), also it costed like 20-25 euros.
    Sure it doesn't have 12 side buttons, but the longevity it has is just worth it.

Judging by this 'single' product, I'm gonna stick with a4tech mouses for a long time.

9. Idk what ya'll complaining about, bought mine second hand in 2012, was already in use for over a year. Still have it and it still works perfectly. Ofcourse it has a lot of wear, but no tear.

10. Idk what ya'll complaining about, bought mine second hand in 2012, was already in use for over a year. Still have it and it still works perfectly. Ofcourse it has a lot of wear, but no tear.
    If you bought it in 2012, that's the old Razer Naga. It's very different from current ones.

I am not saying that the mouse is bad. I am still using my Razer Naga 2014, which is not working properly anymore and planning to buy Razer Naga Trinity soon. But quality does seem to be a problem.
    Edited: February 28, 2018

11. Wired is always going to be better for gaming than wireless.
    Anyway, I use Logitech G600 which is basically similar to a Naga and it works very well. I use it along with a Nostromo so I have everything on keybind.

12. I've tried the naga, several logitech ones, and the WoW official mouse.

I must say out of all the ones I tried I preffered the corsair scimitar

The fit of it was great, I loved the software and the fact it was scriptable.
    And the real kicker was being able to adjust the keys on the side to fit my thumb.

13. Throw that wired mouse in trash can.

Get Logitech G903 if you have money - if you want budget version, get G602 which I have. Even though it’s “ONLY” 2500 DPi it works flawlessly with amazing battery life. Enough buttons for your macroes (tho they need some getting used to).

I have never had issues in CS, Battlefield, CoD or WoW with it - Never wired again. NEVER!
    A wireless mouse is not able to competed with a wired one.

There are so many points against it. You can be 100% sure that you will throw your wireless mouse into trash as soon as you lose a match because of dying battery....

14. I have been using Naga 2014 for 3 years and now naga chroma for half year, after 2 years 2014 one showed some mouse wheel issues but nothing that couldnt't be fixed and chroma one works as it should so far, can't play wow without naga anymore have to say. So for some 80 euros i have to say worth the product.

15. I use my razer naga 2014 since 4 years now, and it still working perfectly (i opened it 1 time to clean up the mouse wheel and the dust in it). I'm very happy of this one, since i bought 2 razer naga before this one and they last for 1 and 2 years respectively. So far i'm kinda "ok" with the quality, especially the 2014 model which can be opened and clean (it was way more difficult in the ancient model, some ****ty designers product haha)

12 Last