1. H:A ratio Shocking. Killing server

Ignore the online player live count horde / alli thy say its 60/40 from warmane site it's not correct.

I Asure you. It's 85 horde to 15 alli . Maybe more
    Alli is really bad for finding groups / raids
    Sometimes looking for a tank that long groups give up.

I've been online alli for 3-4 months now and put so much effort into my char with maxed proffesions I don't want to give up but it's starting to really annoy me and sone fellow alli players feel the same

I don't want to quit but it's starting to swing that way

If i was a newcomer go horde. Don't put yourself through this.

How to fix?

Stop horde creation
    Force people to balanced it out.

The gameplay experience on alliance is horrible
    No idea what's it like for the horde
    Strictly a pve player

2. Have you considered that there really ARE thousands of Alliance players, and that they are all just hiding from you?

3. I'd have to agree here with "Whiksey" ..... Altho they are not hiding ... instead ganking low lvl horde players .... which get pissed and log there mains to **** the **** out of those punks :D

4. PvP is hugely unballances, on my 70 green geared horde i win about 7/10 BGs on my blue/epic geared alliance for the past 3 days ive won 3 BGs and lost 32, by the time you have honor and tokens to buy 1 decent item a horde can get a full set making it impossible for alliance to compete in BGs, i cant join a premade since i have way too low ressil so thats not at option, most of the time alliance side is with 3-4 people less than horde and way undergeared. How long is this going to last? Alliance population is quickly dissapearing. Why not make PvP cross-factioned , that way alliance will have a chance to gear and be competitive in BGs.
    Edited: February 28, 2018

5. @Lifehatepwn123
    For me it's the complete way around: As Horde I lose most BGs cause of bad geared members (1200-1500 GS) and their lack of brain activity (pprb against ally premades often), whilst on my ally char I lose to Horde as I'm pprb not in any premades. Playin' during European daytime though.

6. Players of both factions experience significantly more BG losses than wins. Because all players are bad.

It really makes sense if you think about it...

7. anecdotal evidence, i never lose bgs.