1. Download Help Please ^_^

Hello, I'm trying to download this server for the first time. I downloaded BitTorrent, and created an account just in case. The problem is, every time i try to download the expansion Burning Crusade on Windows, it says "It seems like BitTorrent is running but not responding. Please close all BitTorrent processes and try again." To my knowledge, i don't have anything for BitTorrent running.

If anyone could help me out that would be amazing ^_^ would love to join the server and play with some friends ^_^

2. Well looks like it's just a random program issue. You can open Windows Task Manager (Ctrl+Shift+Esc) find BtTorrent's process and kill it. You could also try to just restart your computer. After that try again.

If problems persist just change to an alternative program. I personally use μTorrent, works great.
    Welcome to the server.

3. download an other torrent client.

Here you can find direct download links btw: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=280398

4. Help please! sorry for posting here but it won't let me create a new thread? I was hoping someone could answer some questions I have since I am new to Warmane. I have been thinking about buying an alliance priest off of the trade, but none of them has matched up to my expectations. I seen that you can get an instant level 70 that comes with gear but doesn't come with spells or gold. If I were to get the instant 70, how would I get gold in order to buy spells? I don't see how I could even farm gold with no spells? Also would there be any way to buy gold for my instant 70?

5. at Trade market switch "Character Trade" into " Item Trade". Then click on "gold".

I am not 100% sure you get gear if you buy instant lvl 70 feauture on TBC realm

6. thank you! I will try that. I want to do the instant level 70 but with no spells or gold, I would have no way to purchase my spells.. so I was sorta stuck. And it says that an instant level 70 comes with a gear package.