1. one man Bg

im really curious , how the hell does a battleground pops up with just one guy. i ve been to plenty 15 vs 1 bgs but first time just 1 guy in the whole bg

https://imgur.com/a/uyfMA

2. LOL, that's a new one. I tho it'll be 15v1 (you alone) so I was about to say: "Stop queueing for heroic battlegrounds"... But this, haha!

3. Isn't this what happends if a multiboxer with 14 people don't accept queue or premade goin another bg or something?

4. Isn't this what happends if a multiboxer with 14 people don't accept queue or premade goin another bg or something?
    normally, yes, but what are the odds 2 big premades dont get in into same 15man bg and leave 1 guy alone, without being it filled?

it would only be logical explonation to say its premaded, but i dont think this is the case...

aither way, it only happens becouse specific bg que is broken. unless warmane implemented something new due to incomming crossfaction?

5. haha i might not be a ''pro'' but i dont think i would waste 1.2k honor just to get a draw