1. Top DPS classes in Ulduar

Yes, I'm sorry but it's another one of those threads.
    Bear with me.

Anyhow, I am interested in knowing which DPS classes are performing best in ST/Cleave/AoE situations in Ulduar? Been trying to get info, but it actually is kind of hard with the 3.3.5 talents and class changes. I know what was the strongest on retail, but that doesn't really apply because of what I just wrote.

So I'm asking you, the community who have played and progressed on Ulduar before. I am NOT interested in know what bis ICC geared classes can do in Ulduar, but the gear available before and in Ulduar itself.

Thanks in advance!

2. Warlock and Mages. From melee specs, I think Assassination Rogues were great and Unholy/Frost DKs were likewise decent too.

Affliction Warlocks in particular were extremely useful on some of the toughest hard-modes (Mimiron and Yogg-Saron).

3. May 17, 2018  
    Well since its same 3.3.5 top AoE results should still be the same as ICC's. Boomkin feral unholy dk and rogue are king

4. May 17, 2018  
    Boomkin feral unholy dk and rogue are king
    Boomkin is outmatched by nearly ever class with decent aoe knowledge. For ulduar gear level, affliction and mages should be the best followed by rogues/dk/feral.

With 3k gs affliction i was able to pull up to 7,5k dps on rdf hc groups of 5.