1. Mute Sellers in Global Channel

It is really disrupting that so many people are advertising their character sells in the Global channel. It should be done in Trade or not at all. As a workaround, I propose to mute for XX time this type of SPAM practices. Let Global be not about "WTS 2x UDH with Blah" or "Selling ...".

2. Global is global.

If you want to look for groups, there is also LFG. If you want to sell in-game or out-game wares, there is Trade. If you want to talk about how many pepperonis came in your calzone, there is General.

If you want to have any of these conversations with everyone on the server, there is Global.

3. Is not about finding the weak link of every chain

Global is global.

If you want to look for groups, there is also LFG. If you want to sell in-game or out-game wares, there is Trade. If you want to talk about how many pepperonis came in your calzone, there is General.

If you want to have any of these conversations with everyone on the server, there is Global.
    So, are you in favor of having sellers spamming in Global channel?
    Edited: March 2, 2018

4. So, are you in favor of having sellers spamming in Global channel?
    He's not in favour of anything, he just says that global is global and nothing will be changed about it, most likely.

5. I can see how annoying it gets due to the WTS in global but I don't think the server should put any resources into mitigating that as it wouldn't be worth the cost of resources and people will find a way to counter it in a day or two.

6. I personally dislike seeing anything but WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR in global.

Never is it the case that I am looking to purchase characters on marketplace. Very Rarely is it the case that I am looking to purchase crafted items or materials. Somewhat Rarely is the case that I am looking to purchase 'tanking services' or establish an Arena Team. Somewhat frequently I am looking to sell Portal services, join premade BGs, join pug Raids, or answer sincere questions. Very frequently I am looking to bring together groups for normal and heroic runs.

But I understand that people have different priorities in this game, and may wish to see or not see any of those things. If you want the world to see what you have to say, /global is the place to do it, and it's not really my place to ban this or that (within the scope of the established player conduct rules).
    Edited: March 2, 2018

7. Global is a mess but it is global maybe try and stop guild recruits cause that takes allot space and already should be better :)

8. Promote Dedicated Channels

Perhaps a more permissive alternative to briefly muting spammers could be having the server promoting dedicated channels (e.g., LFG and Trade), like they promote Global channel. Basically editing the official message we all get about joining Global channel to include the other one/s.

9. Do you mean "How dare those people try to sell their characters?! Should ban them instead"?
    Global is global and trade is trade, sorry for you
    Edited: March 10, 2018

10. Just add anyone who promoting something to ignore list. Fast and simple solution.

11. This sounds like a solution, I was about to post a topic with this. Is not only about the character trade; The amount of messages going on in global is just ridiculous. We need a better organization, and specific channels for specific activities would fix the issue very quick.

12. This sounds like a solution, I was about to post a topic with this. Is not only about the character trade; The amount of messages going on in global is just ridiculous. We need a better organization, and specific channels for specific activities would fix the issue very quick.
    Like Trade,LookingForGroup,Guildrecruitment?That would be insane.