1. So back to the real problem... Council has to strict of an enrage for how much rng it has. Increase it to 10:30 for 2 lusts just so if a dps gets wombo early you dont have to wipe it.

2. So back to the real problem... Council has to strict of an enrage for how much rng it has. Increase it to 10:30 for 2 lusts just so if a dps gets wombo early you dont have to wipe it.
    Council enrage is fine. You just need a none crap tactic to kill it consistently... Realistically the problem is Mother, because even bis tanks can be globalled, and that just isn't right.

3. Just stop stacking stamina as tank, and everything will be much better

4. Council enrage is fine. You just need a none crap tactic to kill it consistently...
    I think most guilds that currently kill council have absolute **** positioning, **** tactics, and a **** way of approaching the boss (class stacking, etc). These guilds will never kill council consistently. I've seen only a few who have intelligent raid leaders who play the fight in a way that makes sense, and don't just scream at whoever dies as their contribution to killing the boss.
    Edited: March 11, 2018

5. I dunno, point being this isn't like a Yogg 0 Lights pre nerf, where it's just insanely tightly tuned, and requires a full raid playing excellently for 15 minutes to kill it, with absolutely no RNG factor involved in whether or not you kill it or not. THAT type of challenge is 100% welcomed, 100% of the time... EIGHT GUILDS KILLED IT before ToGC was released on retail, 8. in 6 months, and you never heard anybody complain about it.

The problem with Mother isn't that it's "hard", it's a pretty simple fight. The poblem, and the reason why people are complaining is because of the RNG factor. Nobody gives a crap about the fatal attractions, the beams etc, it's ALL the RNG 1 shottting of tanks that's the problem. RNG is not a good way to make a challenge.
    Edited: March 12, 2018 Reason: grammatical

6. I'm honestly curious if the devs have watched the fights. What in the everloving mother****ing christ is a raid to do when the ****ing warlock tank on Illidan gets focused by a shadow demon who's running mach 13 because the speed is ****ed? This is a ****ing joke.

7. I'm honestly curious if the devs have watched the fights. What in the everloving mother****ing christ is a raid to do when the ****ing warlock tank on Illidan gets focused by a shadow demon who's running mach 13 because the speed is ****ed? This is a ****ing joke.
    That's a bug though. Not a tuning problem.

https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/61432

Edit: as you know because you posted there.

Seriously though the devs need to get on this. It's really bad.

8. hey, could we get a fix to the shadow demons speeding up for no reason and instantly killing your raid; the tooth fairy said she might even return some of the goods if you guys do it!

9. BT is absolutely fine the way it is please...

Instead, can we get a boost in strength on Naj'entus, Supremus, Shade and RoS? Everything else is fine as is thank you very much :)

10. That's a bug though. Not a tuning problem.

https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/61432

Edit: as you know because you posted there.

Seriously though the devs need to get on this. It's really bad.
    It's been pending for well over a month. It seems like they don't give a **** about it, so we'll be wiping to double shadow demon fixate on lock tank running at 100% increased movement speed.

11. BT is absolutely fine the way it is please...

Instead, can we get a boost in strength on Naj'entus, Supremus, Shade and RoS? Everything else is fine as is thank you very much :)
    here is someone even more ******ed than spraynard lmfao

12. If there is a problem with this fight, I don't think it's her melee damage necessarily. I think the frequency of combos on the tank is the real problem. There should probably be a bigger delay between her melee swing and a saber lash. Or between a saber lash and a beam hitting the tank. Something like that. Like I said before, it takes three damage sources to kill a properly geared tank. I still don't think she hits too hard. But having a saber lash hit .3 seconds after a regular melee swing and a beam is poor design. I don't know how it worked on retail but I bet it wasn't like this.

That said. It's a rare enough occurrence that I still don't think it's that big of a deal. Illidan shadow demons are a problem. But if they are fixed I think they need to be fixed the right way. By making them slowable by players, and not permanently slowed the way they are intended to be right now.

13. here is someone even more ******ed than spraynard lmfao
    I don't see why he's ****ed? I agree with Kwesi. Naj'entus, Supremus and RoS are complete jokes to be fair.

1. Naj'entus is nearly impossible to whipe on. As a warrior I can tank him with leather gear on without problems. So the enrage timer is nowhere hard to reach.
    2. Supremus? To be fair he's free loot? You only see one vulcano from time to time?
    3. RoS? When we kill him I do not even reflect Deaden and we kill him a min before we reach 0% mana? So that fight is also free loot.

About Mother? I haven't been one-shot once due to RNG. The only problem I have faced is lag of healing! She is supposed to be able to nuke 20k of your HP every 2 second if you're really unlucky. To avoid this part use a warrior tank, which has Last Stand, Moroes Trinket and shield wall - then you're totally fine! If things should go bad, then you have your Feral OT as 2nd threat and he takes over the tanking. Remember to have SS on the warrior tank.

Council? Last night we killed them with one dead in the overall fight. You do not need to stack any classes, you just have to instant move from flamestrikes/blizzards.

I like the challenges to be fair.

Demons from illidan can be annoying, but they're not impossible! We have never whiped in demon phase due to them reaching our warlock tank - NEVER.
    Of course people can die during that phase, but they're actually just a bit of a challange in fight, which is so straight forward?

14. RoS is by far the most under-tuned boss in BT. It's an absolute joke.

The others were easy on retail so it's not as egregious for them to be easy here.

15. RoS is by far the most under-tuned boss in BT. It's an absolute joke.

The others were easy on retail so it's not as egregious for them to be easy here.
    That I totally agree upon! But when you see Warmane do custom tuning like Hydross, Kael’thas (waaaay to hard in my opinion if you’re not being carried in Tier 6 gear or Teron? I like the custom tuning as it doesn’t make the raids trivial. So I don’t understand why those bosses cannot be buffed? I have to farm tier 6 for 6-12 months still, then I welcome the challenge!

First ... 2345 Last