1. By all love, neither tuning of various bosses, nor RNG is the main isuse for the majority of guilds. Yes, it's annoying to face Hydross, Vashj and Kaelthas in their current states while trying to complete Black Temple. It pretty much always costs your progress days. Very little guilds have a consistent way of speed clearing BT, probably about 3 or 4 on Alliance side, not sure about Horde there... the reason those guilds perform is surely their position of progress/performance and the gear they got to amass. As an upcomming guild or late stage BT progress one, you face multiple issues besides RNG, tuning and the lack of gear you happen to have if you were not farming MH for alts already or managed to keep the majority of your core together. Even the store places an issue for the one or other that has been raiding here for a while already as you get to see items being spread on the server economy to absolutely *****ic purposes. While that is a problem that differs to individuality, it still is an issue. If you lose people once every week, you either are lucky to find attuned repalcements, force your newcomers to buy their attunements with other guilds or ultimately run them yourself. No matter how you turn it, you don't even know if the people are proper material by the moment they are attuned or you attune them yourself. Now add RNG, tuning, pretending to keep having a normal schedule with modern raiding times and the fact that you have to redo attunements and you have a ton of RNG in keeping your guild together. It's no wonder that the one or other top guild has fallen to that already or that other top guilds, hardly have the same leading/core lineup as before. It's natural that people lose interest, but the shop surely accelerates that for multiple reasons. I personally don't mind the shop that much, it also gives you chances for sure if you want to spend money, hell, you can even buy your attunements sometimes, but I sometimes wish they either directly enable vials to the shop to get rich even more or limited the items you can purchase to some restrictions. I'm fully aware that this would not fit in a profit orientated mind, so it's likely to stay the way it is. Can just keep trying to run your own guild and hope that at some points, the mid tier guilds manage to get beyond Kaelthas and catch up. At least on Alliance side, we have a race between 4 guilds on council now which is sort of thrilling and giving additional motivation. For the remaining top guilds that farmed their 4set t6s already, more tuning might be fun, while for the progress or lower tier guilds, it could very well be their end.
    Edited: March 19, 2018

2. say having less gear is pretty bad excuse in my eyes

3. the shadow demon bug on illidan is completely killing my interest in playing on this server and there's no fix in sight. can we at least get a ****ing response? this is ridiculous

4. the shadow demon bug on illidan is completely killing my interest in playing on this server and there's no fix in sight. can we at least get a ****ing response? this is ridiculous
    Seriously, it's absolutely unreal. If you're going to custom tune the content to have way more hp/damage, at least make sure the mechanics are working correctly. The bug report has been pending for over a month, at least say something about the eta on it getting fixed. It's incredibly annoying to deal with wipes solely because of a demon charging at your lock tank at epic mount speed while having much more than blizzlike HP values.

5. I don't see why he's ****ed? I agree with Kwesi. Naj'entus, Supremus and RoS are complete jokes to be fair.

1. Naj'entus is nearly impossible to whipe on. As a warrior I can tank him with leather gear on without problems. So the enrage timer is nowhere hard to reach.
    2. Supremus? To be fair he's free loot? You only see one vulcano from time to time?
    3. RoS? When we kill him I do not even reflect Deaden and we kill him a min before we reach 0% mana? So that fight is also free loot.

About Mother? I haven't been one-shot once due to RNG. The only problem I have faced is lag of healing! She is supposed to be able to nuke 20k of your HP every 2 second if you're really unlucky. To avoid this part use a warrior tank, which has Last Stand, Moroes Trinket and shield wall - then you're totally fine! If things should go bad, then you have your Feral OT as 2nd threat and he takes over the tanking. Remember to have SS on the warrior tank.

Council? Last night we killed them with one dead in the overall fight. You do not need to stack any classes, you just have to instant move from flamestrikes/blizzards.

I like the challenges to be fair.

Demons from illidan can be annoying, but they're not impossible! We have never whiped in demon phase due to them reaching our warlock tank - NEVER.
    Of course people can die during that phase, but they're actually just a bit of a challange in fight, which is so straight forward?
    the monkeys are really ooking out in this thread, dear LORD.

you are literally asking for buffs for the only bosses that aren't RIDICULOUSLY overtuned in the raid even though 2 of them are introductory bosses that were probably designed to be easier than later bosses. LMFAO.

btw, 2 of the "challenges" that you're spewing your toothrot in this thread over are insanely unfair mechanics

one is intended by the devs and is a dice roll every time the boss attacks for your tank to randomly die instantly from full hp, and the other is a bug with the demons speeding up randomly that hasn't been acknowledged by the devs yet for some unknown reason

First ... 345