1. Hey new player wanting to play MOP

Hello guys! I am a player who has played on icecrown for a long time but I am not enjoying it anymore because of all the donated gear and Smornes plaguing the PvP scene which makes it hard to do anything. I like MoP as I loved the class design and I very much wanna play it.
    I have some concerns though I hope you guys can clear them for me.

1.Population
    I've seen that there is a very low pop on the Frostwolf server compared to its WotLK counterparts. I am okay about that as long as I don't have to sit an hour for a BG queue and spend days as dps on rdf. Is there a healthy enough population so I can raid and enjoy all the end game content?

2. Bugs
    I've seen players complaining about MoP and Cata servers not recieving enough love from the Devs. Are there any groundbreaking bugs on the server? I don't care about the levelling content as long as the endgame is playable.

3.Fair Game
    Being from Icecrown, the PvP scene over there is pretty bad as people have full donated WF gear along with Smornes. And PvE raiding is pretty bad unless you have a good guild. Are there any such problems on MoP making the endgame a real bad experince?

Finally I just wanted to know If I make a char what faction should I pick as far as pop goes and what class is good as dps healer or tank and can also do well in PvP?

Thank you guys and I'm really looking forward to playing MoP real soon!

2. Hello JDrought,

1. BG queue is almost constant - I have never spent more than 10 minutes in it. I am not PVE oriented but I've seen many people LF dps/tanks/healers for RDF. You might need to go Alliance and join a good PVE guild to enjoy end game PVE - Elysium or Stormborn - which isn't too hard, I believe they're recruiting.

2. There are no serious bugs - at least from the PVP side. Nothing that you should worry about.

3. There are plenty of well geared people, but there's no smourne which is making it feel more balanced. Good thing about Frostwolf is that you can gear up for PvP way faster compared to WOTLK.

I'd suggest Alliance, Balance/Resto Druid or Shadow/Disco.

Welcome - hopefully you'll like it :)

3. Why are the character models so weird? Isn't MoP using new WoD models???

4. I believe that you can add WoD models if you want.

5. We need more love for MoP! I started a new Priest on Monday and would love to get some instance gear but I give up LFG after a few hours. Luckily that 7x makes up for the harsh grind. Dilligaff disc/shadow lvl 52. LFG :)

6. You’re right. I have a feeling that we might hear some News soon in regards to Medivh shutdown, Nelth transfer/refund to Frostwolf and hopefully see Frostwolfs future. We only need 1000 more active players and that’s it.
    I do not think that you will find someone AT lvl 52 but there’s another new player in the other thread here who’s pretty close to you (Snoogy, 46 lvl) so you guys might be a nice group if both interested :D

7. The population is low, but the bg scenario is ok, nice pop rate in 10-15bg.

The end game is ok. Class wise didn't saw any problem in my exp.

MOP and WOD have the best instanced pvp scenario because raid items don't work or get downscaled, making pvp gear the optimal choice.
    You will see a lot of people 550 ilvl, but you can get there eventually just playing pvp.

Horde win more than alliance (at least form a bg pov).

The 3 hybrids are nice, maybe the prot pally is meh, never saw any in retail in pvp, but never play one so... monk and druid funny as hell.

8. I think that horde players have feel that alliance is winning mostly. Being in a PvP guild results in Premades which usually guarantees a victory.

Any PVP BG balance that may exist is absolutely minimal.