1. expertise wotlk unholy pvp

is expertise underrated? it seems very good when trying to kill anything with a lot of dodge/parry, right now i have some expertise from orc racial, unholy talent and skeleton ring (17 expertise) so my attacks are 8,50% more likely to land and not be dodged or parried, seems huge and im considering getting more from items or maybe even gems, thoughts?

2. Expertice is only useful for frost to avoid that frost strike misses.
    For UH its close to worthless.

3. higher chance to land autoattacks, plague, scourge, death and blood strikes useless/worthless? lol

4. Its not worth geming expertise, but its worth to have the skeleton ring you mentioned (+ with your racials+ axe (maybe)). Just do lots of arenas, bg's, duels without the ring and see how many times you miss. Then you'll get the idea.

5. Expertise is really hard for people to rationalize.

WHO DO parry/dodge your attacks? Easy to answer, melee classes. Casters CAN dodge/parry, however we're talking about 0-3% chance when they are NOT casting OR running away.

Now let's consider general avoidance by melees:

Warriors have lowest avoidance if they have no shield equipped. From memory I'd say they are around 10-13% avoidance.

DKs have around 15-20% depending on strenght procs.

Ferals and rogues have around 25%+ dodge (I recall ferals have higher dodge than rogues).

There's pretty much no point in stacking expertise against ferals/rogues. You should be using other methods such as striking behind to avoid their massive dodge chance.

As we can see, plate wearers have lower avoidance, however they have highest armor. Your melee attacks are weak against plate. They continue to be weak against plate even if you stack expertise.

EDIT: Your expertise is useless against warrior with shield. Especially if he's using Shield Block.

If expertise was important for meleeing, pure melee classes would be stacking it. They do not stack it. There's even less reason to stack expertise as hybrid melee/caster that DKs are.