1. No, that's not true. That's alike to the leftards' "it's society's fault" excuse for every criminal around. While some might be a case of "misdirected payback," most do it just because they want to and because "they can."
    while I question the logic of anyone who uses such childish faction name-calling like "libtards" or "trumptards", i'm not going to indulge you in your political baiting, but I will say the "because they can" is the biggest cop-out excuse I ever heard, let alone "because they want to".

it has no logical bearing, it implies that everyday, normal, mature people spontaneously start camping, and despite how many campers exist, the number of players who dont camp outweigh the ones that do.

BG exists in WOW, why don't they do that "because they can"? campers are not there because they want to fight other players, they want to grief lowbies. for what other reason except inciting anger do campers do it? there is no other reason.

2. while I question the logic of anyone who uses such childish faction name-calling like "libtards" or "trumptards", i'm not going to indulge you in your political baiting, but I will say the "because they can" is the biggest cop-out excuse I ever heard, let alone "because they want to".

it has no logical bearing, it implies that everyday, normal, mature people spontaneously start camping, and despite how many campers exist, the number of players who dont camp outweigh the ones that do.

BG exists in WOW, why don't they do that "because they can"? campers are not there because they want to fight other players, they want to grief lowbies. for what other reason except inciting anger do campers do it? there is no other reason.
    Sounds like I was right in my assumption.

Anyways, despite "questioning the logic," you seem quite comfortable in not questioning your massive contradiction. If "people did it because (WoW) society did it to them," it would be a snowball effect, not a scenario where "the number of players who don't camp outweigh the ones that do." After all, campers don't fixate on a single character through their whole career. A single camper would be able to create anywhere from up to a dozen campers per day comfortably, depending on how much "societal excuse" they wanted to provide for others to follow the same path. On the other hand, for all of them to be "products of society," we would get in the old "what came first, the egg or the chicken" paradox, as you're claiming they don't do it simply because they want to, but because "(WoW) society pushed them into that"... but then where did it start? Where did the first gankers come from if gankers are products of being ganked only?

Oh let me guess: they were pushed into ganking by real world "society"?

But then again, you say "because they can" to be a cop out, which just shows you don't even realize what a cop out is. Creating an excuse where gankers are "poor oppressed" who are just copying what was done to them is a typical cop out maneuver to try to erase the blame of the individuals in their choices and push it on something that "led them to do it." I'll let you figure out who uses that sort of cop out as bread and butter.

3. simple answer, it's fun.
    when you are new to the pvp and just getting used to seeing ppls health bars go down ye
    veteran players get no satisfaction out of it unless they never progressed past being newbs

4. This probably won't help you but I faced the same thing when I first started playing. I don't play on PvP servers usually because of these *****s. After getting ganked on my first toon repeatedly, I power leveled a priest and put him mostly in Wrathful gear. Now when I'm leveling a toon, I park my priest in the area. If someone kills my leveling toon once it's no biggie to me. But if they repeatedly do it, then I break out the priest and camp them for as long as possible. I have even had those I'm camping log on an Alliance toon to whine; Turnabout is fair play!

Another option is to send a message in Global. Usually there are people in your faction who will come help out.

5. Campers and griefers alike share a common origin, getting griefed when they first started playing mmos. It happens to everybody, but the difference between those who don't grief and the ones who do, is coming over their bitterness and getting over their self-pity. People like Skuddy got ganked constantly; they get mad and stay mad to the point that they will never let it go and propagate their anger in the hopes of cutting you and I down to their level.

It's lonely where they are, but I am always reminded that I could've ended up just like them. They could've been the bigger man/woman, but the cycle will continue thanks to them.
    sure i was ganked while leveling, most people are. even if i had not been i would still kill lowbies when i feel like it. depends on what kind of a mood i'm in at the time.

when you are new to the pvp and just getting used to seeing ppls health bars go down ye
    veteran players get no satisfaction out of it unless they never progressed past being newbs
    you don't speak for all veterans. i play the game the way i want to, not how everyone else would like me to. i kill lowbies because i want to and watching the odd one rage on forums is hilarious.
    Edited: March 19, 2018

6. I like to camp lowbies in the shadows of the darkness and haunt them. Sometimes when I'm hungry on a long road, I'd kill lowbies and cannibalize them several times.

7. It's a dog eat dog world out there in those contested territories. Unfortunately it happens frequently, I do it myself. I don't camp per-say, but I have no qualms about one-shotting a low-level. Sure, it doesn't provide honor, but it does provide a slight satisfaction that the faction I am sworn to oppose suffers a slight delay in another member leveling to cap, getting gear, and contributing against us.
    Usually there are plenty of 80's around those area's who are able to help out, or at least serve as a distraction to get you out of there. Be patient with it, unfortunately that's a part of gameplay.

8. Omg I had the worst experience recently. Ok so I have 2 horde charecters and decided to level an ally charecter for a change. Since I had already leveller 2 charecters before I was well prepared for some ganks by 80 hordies.
    Ok so now I’m playing my lvl 40 Mage and enter booty bay. Get killed and camped by a lvl80 rogue. Got killed like 4-5 times. I got pissed and decided to log out. In the meantime I played 2 dota games which was about 2 hours long. After the that I returned. And guess what..... he is still there. Like wtf. Is there nothing better to do??!!

9. Yeah, you were practically begging to be ganked.

10. People have different ways to do things. Some people like to kill lowbies, I think about it as a way to say "I'm your god now. If I want you to die, you die."

I'm more interested in fighting people with my level, and it's even more delighting when you know for sure you're gonna kill them, because they think they're in reach, so they doubt themselves instead. It only makes their agony tastier. I don't judge which is better. Nature says "the fittest and luckiest will win." This is why I love the RNG and the 90% resist from the rogue's Cloak of Shadows: you used it to escape a warlock's Death Coil? Too bad, luck wasn't on your side. Now die.

11. Omg I had the worst experience recently. Ok so I have 2 horde charecters and decided to level an ally charecter for a change. Since I had already leveller 2 charecters before I was well prepared for some ganks by 80 hordies.
    Ok so now I’m playing my lvl 40 Mage and enter booty bay. Get killed and camped by a lvl80 rogue. Got killed like 4-5 times. I got pissed and decided to log out. In the meantime I played 2 dota games which was about 2 hours long. After the that I returned. And guess what..... he is still there. Like wtf. Is there nothing better to do??!!

Must be Skuddy.

12. nope, if i go gankin its on my hunter. my rogues only 70 and not geared atall. thanks for thinking of me tho.

13. You got some notification thingy setup? Give meh.

14. haha nah, i generally have forums running in background and click refresh once in a while.

15. People do it because they're bored. You can always write down their names somewhere and save them for later when you gear up. Then stalk them with level 1 account/char on their faction and go with you main to hunt them down. I used to do it for lols and because it was fun, especially back when there was cross faction whispering so they were raging after getting rekt 5-10 times in a row (guess how I felt when you ganked me you lil ****). :D

Other than boredom there's rarely other reason (which is usually being that they suck at normal PvP or undergeared for it). I used to do it a few times before I quit WoW on for a long time, last few days I spent in Hellfire attacking lowbies... but I did it the "proper" way... I removed ALL my items and buffs and melee'd them to death (or got killed when few of them grouped up), **** was hilarious. But that to me was the last stage of "I don't know what the **** to do on this game anymore".

First 123 Last