1. [...][T]hey suck at normal PvP or [are] undergeared for it[...]
    I strongly disagree with your statement. Having gear and/or level far above your opponent's is not a reason to question one's skill. Otherwise, you wouldn't see that many people full pvp geared in bgs.
    Edited: March 28, 2018

2. It's just sad honestly some of these campers spend hours sitting here clicking one button and killing someone theres no fun in it i have played the game since it game out and i love pvp more than pve but killing people who arent geared or your level is pathetic, because you are in a different mood means you have to kill someone who is just trying to get to the point you are? It's sad if you get enjoyment out of killing people and *watching them rage* you might need some actual help. I play the game to have a challenge and have casual fun theres nothing fun about getting killed over n over by a level 80 in full pvp gear. Now I know alliance do this just as much as horde but it seems recently horde do it a lot more, I know when i go out and pvp with my buddies we only wait for 80s we dont kill the horde at the camp as theres no point to it, but just yesterday 10-15 horde were in hellfire killing people for hours. Personally if you are killing my alt and i dont have anything to do on my main im just gonna get off and do something irl and let you waste your time. Just my opinion you are sad if you seriously have to take out your anger or moods on lower levels that have simply done nothing but questing. Seek help

3. I strongly disagree with your statement. Having gear and/or level far above your opponent's is not a reason to question one's skill. Otherwise, you wouldn't see that many people full pvp geared in bgs.
    While it is true that it is a sterotype, and stereotypes have exceptions, the stereotype does exist for a reason.

4. Recently i camp really alot Amber ledge, and Blasted lands. the Portal to the Hellfire. man its fun to be a rog. Killing Spree is op. even vs geared 80s

5. just simple look at their gear their 99 of the time low 80s which lose against other 80s and even 70 twinks so they camp lvl 40 and think their strong :) best thing is camp them so much fun :D

6. The best you can do is never level a low without having a geared main char.

While leveling my druid, I also move my main char to his position, so whenever I meet a camper on quest zones I destroy him and camp him all I can, just to be sure he is tired. Then I continue leveling.

There are different kinds of campers, if you played this game enough time you will recognize them easily and know what to do or how to avoid them.

First 123