1. New on this Server

Cheers Guys,

Im new to this server and wanted to get some infromations from you because Im missing MoP. =)

My priority would be to play PvE means raiding and CMs. The occasionally PvP would also be ok.
    In another Toipc I read that the Alli side would be better for this. Is that true or is that more a prefernce thing and both sides are pretty good for PvE?

Are there any majore Bugs in Lv 90 PvE? Rep, Legendary Questchain, HC dungeons, CMs and Raids?
    And some tips how I could gear up quickly when I reach Lv 90?

Some quick pointers about me.
    I want to start as a Priest (Mainspec Disc, Second Shadow) but can also play other classes.
    When MoP was on Retail I Raided 25man semi Hardcore and boosted people in CMs as a Disc Priest. So I guess I bring some experience with this class.
    After that I stoped playing because I didnt like WoD so I may be a bit rusty :D

I guess I would start leveling later this evening or on sunday.

2. Welcome!

We’re always happy when people are joining.

I cannot answer most of your questions, but I can two:
    1. Go alliance if you want PvE (Guilds: Stormborn,The Elysium, The Alliance) - we are more PvE oriented than horde.
    2. Once you level up go to Naxx and try to clear it OR do quests and you’ll obtain enough gold to buy starting crafted gear from AH.

Also, if you create a character tonight let me know the name,I’ll most likely log in tomorrow (before vac) and be able to shoot you over some gold or starter PvP/PvE gear for your disco priest to get you going.
    Edited: March 2, 2018

3. Ok that sounds not too bad.
    I've created a Alliance Priest called Admandia. I guess I will lvl a bit this evening but not that much.

4. Wonderful. I’ll logon tomorrow and reach out to you.