1. Make Frostwolf great again!

Hello everyone. I think this server has a gigantic potential. We have incredible servers thanks to warmane and people working on them. However im kinda sad looking as population of frostwolf slowly decrease. I'm not really convinced as it is only due to some bugs or lack of some content. I think its just the nature of the more fresh expansions of wow.

Everything is kinda little easier and faster and at some point when you dont have some friends and nice guild it starts feeling little boring to play alone. I would love to see this holy trinity of servers: TBC,Wotlk and MOP as those 3 are best of the best expansions.

MOP is unique as its pvp is super fun and even retail players just miss MOP so bad. It brings this little new experience that is not that raw as old school wow and im sure there is a still huge playerbase that is internested in it. We are currently facing the point when the server needs some help. 1.3k ppl playing might be slowly starting be a problem to new players and might feel too empty to join at the same time causing the problem with its population even more

. I think MOP server needs some other aproach. Every new expansion starting from cata will have problem with playerbase decrease over and over as those expansions were not created with puting so many game hours as it is working in tbc and wotlk. Even in wotlk as full pvp player you still feel a need to grab this pve trinkets or rings.

We know the warmane opinion about servers being fully blizzlike but i feel like this aproach is completely not working on newer expansions. It can't be based around gearing as it is only few weeks to be fully geared(no need to go after rating as you dont need it to complete the pvp set), transmogs/achievements when huge part of instances is not working and those factors are the thing that keeps players to stay and play the game for longer.

My dreams that will probably never be a thing xd would be something that retail players dream about too: soloque arenas. Also some version of 5v5 rbgs that could be just 5v5 arenas where people que to random teams just like for bg. I would love to have this unique experience in this server. Why not make something better than dudes at blizzard created. Those ideas were created to last a while untill new expansion hits. It's not meant to be working on a private server for years so my point is to make it last, make it better.

Those are my silly ideas and implementation of them will require so much work from already super hard working and busy warmane stuff but i truly believe such quality expansion really have a chance to be something more than just a 1k playerbase server.

Sorry for my flood of words, i've probably repeat myself many times and my english is not perfect but anyway i would love to see some discussion about this topic.
    Edited: March 2, 2018

2. That's nice and all, but our ideas and suggestions are not always taken into consideration.... A majority of the time.
    Aside from that we had already lost most communities from changes that were unnecessary in the past.

3. Frostwolf is still great
    lol that was long long time agoo

4. We can only hope that the Warmane will do something to bring the population back

5. We can only hope that the Warmane will do something to bring the population back
    Warmane single-handily destroyed 4+ communities without remorse and or even aware of what took place ingame, one of which having well over 300 players, the first wave of warmane changes reduced them to the 200s, the recent change literally made that some 200 players 0 since these players had no access to their "solace" zone, the very zone of which they also try to get fixed up but warmane didn't help them, and these people had moved out of frostwolf.

The next group was a PvE group, who had left Frostwolf 2 years ago, for their guild had well over 500+ players, they stated that Warmane isn't listening to them regarding bugs so they left.

Several others complained about some guy able to one-shot everything, literally, mob and or players, but nothing was done, those who complained called frostwolf a bug-abusing realm and they took off.

The next bunch cried for change, and nothing was done, the list goes on, friend.

6. Warmane single-handily destroyed 4+ communities without remorse and or even aware of what took place ingame, one of which having well over 300 players, the first wave of warmane changes reduced them to the 200s, the recent change literally made that some 200 players 0 since these players had no access to their "solace" zone, the very zone of which they also try to get fixed up but warmane didn't help them, and these people had moved out of frostwolf.

The next group was a PvE group, who had left Frostwolf 2 years ago, for their guild had well over 500+ players, they stated that Warmane isn't listening to them regarding bugs so they left.

Several others complained about some guy able to one-shot everything, literally, mob and or players, but nothing was done, those who complained called frostwolf a bug-abusing realm and they took off.

The next bunch cried for change, and nothing was done, the list goes on, friend.
    I used to disagree with, and vehemently admonish those who spoke like this about my server, and the people who kept it running.

7. I would come back from retail if they increase population and make PvP much more active and better. Long waiting in arena queue is painful.
    But there is no point of playing, when you have to wait in queue forever.

8. I would come back from retail if they increase population and make PvP much more active and better. Long waiting in arena queue is painful.
    But there is no point of playing, when you have to wait in queue forever.
    Population would increase if everyone who is "waiting for population to go up" would actually come back and play.