1. Where is the physical location of the server?

Where is my computer connecting to? Im guessing somewhere in north europe, but i wanted to know the specific country.

2. You wanna raid Warmanes HQ?
    No. Alot of the people in my guild are from asia and they get terrible ping. I was just wondering.

3. And how will knowing server location aid your asian buddies in lowering their ping?

4. I'm guessing somewhere Blizzard can't do anything to shutdown warmae, I have good ping and I play from Africa.

5. Servers seem to be located in France.

6. By knowing the location of the server, a player can use a vpn network that is near the servers location, thus improving the latency of the game.

7. That's not how it works @brightslumbag1

8. By knowing the location of the server, a player can use a vpn network that is near the servers location, thus improving the latency of the game.
    VPN do not improve your connection in that way, it is going to make things worse. As long as your gouverment do not block a server or you are not wearing a tinfoil hat, dont use vpn to game...

9. Poster about VPN above maybe partly correct. , I used a VPN, such as WTFAST, and it reduced my latency by 20-30%, I'm no techie or anything. But it worked for me.

Wtfast is a vpn tool, am i right? or wrong? My basic understanding is that if you have a bad ping, your ISP routing is probably bad when communicating the server. Correct me If i'm wrong though.

10. Poster about VPN above maybe partly correct. , I used a VPN, such as WTFAST, and it reduced my latency by 20-30%, I'm no techie or anything. But it worked for me.

Wtfast is a vpn tool, am i right? or wrong? My basic understanding is that if you have a bad ping, your ISP routing is probably bad when communicating the server. Correct me If i'm wrong though.
    It's not just a VPN. It uses 2 servers - one close to you and another close to the server you want to play on. If they can get a faster route between their own servers than you would get with your connection, it can improve your latency.

11. It's not just a VPN. It uses 2 servers - one close to you and another close to the server you want to play on. If they can get a faster route between their own servers than you would get with your connection, it can improve your latency.
    Basically what Pingzapper, WTFAST and other GAME-Ping-Reducers are basically using one-way lines in terms of connection while a VPN or a home based connection could go trough multiplied connections **routes**.

Short explanation, while the Game-Ping-Reducers are using the highway, the regular connection from a VPN or a home connection could go trough small ways and there is many crossings in order to get where you want ... but on the highway, it's a straight line with a faster speed.