1. Looking for a new game to sink time into

I will always love wow but ive burnt myself out after 10+ years, levelling a million characters and doing everything there is to do.

Can anyone suggest some other games to try?

TIA

2. Get a Nintendo Switch. Super Mario Odyssey and Zelda Breath of the Wild will heal your burns wonders.

3. nice shout, will give it a look thanks ;)

4. Hearts of Iron 4. It's just... so good...
    There's also Starcraft 2 if you like RTS and want to challenge yourself to your extremes.

5. If you're looking for another MMO I'd recommend Age of Wushu.

It's beautiful, it's got great music, a unique fighting system, tons of options and one of the best communities you can possibly find in an online game.

6. lord of the rings is OP! if you like the tolkien lore. community is a lot more mature than here no offense no racism and no ragequit. pretty cooperative and a endless world to sink into. leveling is not the typical wow trash quest you must interact with the world. i suggest ya to strongly try it :)

7. oh boy this kind of forum topic ..

it would help if you were more specific about which genre of games you are looking for, because I don't know what type of games u are into. but for a 'time sink' game, I would suggest the Mount & Blade series by Paradox Interactive.: https://youtu.be/I0RA9ALOJFs?t=13s

playing it atm and it's a bundle of fun )

8. Dungeons & Dragons (5th edition), that will consume your time like no other.

9. i second final fantasy , tera online not too bad, i played defiance warframe too defiane is probably one best open world games but its got cheat engine on iternet lol

10. Mount & Blade: Warband. Download the Floris Mod, and enjoy. (Vanilla M&B is a little lacking in terms of possibilities.)

11. oh boy this kind of forum topic ..

it would help if you were more specific about which genre of games you are looking for, because I don't know what type of games u are into. but for a 'time sink' game, I would suggest the Mount & Blade series by Paradox Interactive.: https://youtu.be/I0RA9ALOJFs?t=13s

playing it atm and it's a bundle of fun )
    Very much this.

And also Rimworld

12 Last