1. And all people in that PuG had never killed LK before? All of you got an achievement with your mains?
    7/10 didn't have that achievement and I don't think there is anyone who has "Never" killed LK. Its an expansion from 2008.

2. 7/10 didn't have that achievement and I don't think there is anyone who has "Never" killed LK. Its an expansion from 2008.
    Well, I guess we will have to agree to disagree about that one. This expansion can be from 1826, it really does not ****ing matter. There will always be new players, there will always be people who previously spammed ONLY PvP. There are plenty of progressive guilds out there who are struggling on harder normal bosses.

3. Yeah I've noticed that people in video games love to oversimplify everything. There isn't a single hard thing for you guys. I don't believe you took this boss easily when you first tried it. It is easy once you get used to it, I mean everything is easy once you get used to it. But getting used to is the hard part here. Almost every encounter consists of a lot of details. While every detail individually isn't anything hard, paying attention to ALL of them can be tricky when you are new. : )
    LK fight might be a more complex fight, but splitting it up for every role/player there is not much to learn for one player.
    Mele DPS has to: focus boss or adds and follow the crowed, watch out for defile and debuff, that all.

If you want to monitor the whole fight, this might get difficult and complex but every role can lay back and focus only on what they have to do and that is pretty much easy.

4. If you're playing on the Alliance side and are still around, consider hitting up Shoryuken or Aronax on the weekends( SAT-SUN) between 6 and 10 am server time. Both of these tons host 10 man pug runs around that time, and as long as you're willing to listen and have Discord i can help ya get that Kingslayer done, since my pugs down LK 9/10 times in under an hour and a half.

5. If you're playing on the Alliance side and are still around, consider hitting up Shoryuken or Aronax on the weekends( SAT-SUN) between 6 and 10 am server time. Both of these tons host 10 man pug runs around that time, and as long as you're willing to listen and have Discord i can help ya get that Kingslayer done, since my pugs down LK 9/10 times in under an hour and a half.
    I'll wait for you until the weekends then =P.
    Yeah, I play ally.

6. I wonder what's the reason you haven't found a guild that can kill LK 10 N.
    Never ever expect a pug raid to kill LK..
    Some guilds are worst than pugs.
    10/25 player groups, something always comes up.

Sometimes, I wonder how we even managed to raid with 40 people back in the days..

First 12