1. an ultimatum..

I decided to give myself an ultimatum.
    If I can't reach LK with next weeks reset.. gonna quit this server.

Two toons (one tank, one dps), 5.7 / 5.8k gs and I've yet to find a guild or pug to even reach it to Sindra for both 10/25 man.

R.I.P

2. I decided to give myself an ultimatum.
    If I can't reach LK with next weeks reset.. gonna quit this server.

Two toons (one tank, one dps), 5.7 / 5.8k gs and I've yet to find a guild or pug to even reach it to Sindra for both 10/25 man.

R.I.P
    Unless you are completely carried, that's not how things work. If you have never killed LK on any size and difficulty before, you actually have to sacrifice a lot of time and participate in several wipefests to get used to its mechanics. You can't just say "you know what, I WILL KILL THE END-GAME BOSS TODAY EVEN THOUGH I HAVE NEVER SUCCEEDED, BECAUSE I WANT TO".

3. R.I.P patience and persistence.
    Shouldn't take a year to kill LK..

Unless you are completely carried, that's not how things work. If you have never killed LK on any size and difficulty before, you actually have to sacrifice a lot of time and participate in several wipefests to get used to its mechanics. You can't just say "you know what, I WILL KILL THE END-GAME BOSS TODAY EVEN THOUGH I HAVE NEVER SUCCEEDED, BECAUSE I WANT TO".
    I lol'd.
    90% of ICC is just sitting there and doing nothing.
    Focus boss, swap to adds. Every. Single. Damn. Boss (even LK).
    Nothing hard about this game

4. Shouldn't take a year to kill LK..

I lol'd.
    90% of ICC is just sitting there and doing nothing.
    Focus boss, swap to adds. Every. Single. Damn. Boss (even LK).
    Nothing hard about this game
    Yeah I've noticed that people in video games love to oversimplify everything. There isn't a single hard thing for you guys. I don't believe you took this boss easily when you first tried it. It is easy once you get used to it, I mean everything is easy once you get used to it. But getting used to is the hard part here. Almost every encounter consists of a lot of details. While every detail individually isn't anything hard, paying attention to ALL of them can be tricky when you are new. : )

5. tfw people are implying PvE is hard

just stop and que bg/arena and begin ur life in the pvp master race

6. I haven't done LK yet in all my years on this server or raided anything very much. Hasn't stopped me from playing.

Though to be fair, my end goal right now is to get five of my characters decently geared out and then possibly take a long break.

7. I have killed LK with pugs ranging from 5.5k gs - 6k gs almost for 5 consecutive weeks. It's not that hard.

8. tfw people are implying PvE is hard

just stop and que bg/arena and begin ur life in the pvp master race
    TFW people imply PvP is hard... Try understanding quantum physics. ;) The same can be applied ****ing anywhere.

P.S. Battlegrounds are definitely not harder than PvE whatsoever. You either smash because you get higher gs players on your team or you get smashed because they get higher gs players. This happens in 90% of battlegrounds. Those 10%, where you get similar gs teams are not that hard either. Just learn to play for objectives instead of kills and you are good to go.

I believe that arenas are harder though. Just because they are harder, doesn't mean PvE is EASY. Easier is not equal to easy.
    Edited: March 4, 2018 Reason: Typos

9. I have killed LK with pugs ranging from 5.5k gs - 6k gs almost for 5 consecutive weeks. It's not that hard.
    And all people in that PuG had never killed LK before? All of you got an achievement with your mains?

10. My first LK took about 5 months since for the first 2 I only did dungeons in some pvp gear, next I was pugging with some bad groups (cause I was also equaly bad) and then joined a guild, did it first guild run.
    If it takes you a year to gear 2 characters up to 5.7/5.8 and you havent got a guild you might wanna rethink something about your playing style. Ingame attitude? Communication skills? Maybe even boss mechanics? A year is too long for sure.

11. 1 week to kill LK with pugs... good bye man, sad to see you will leave

12. I wonder what's the reason you haven't found a guild that can kill LK 10 N.
    Never ever expect a pug raid to kill LK..

13. I want to point out one thing...

The humor when setting a condition that (at best) you control only 10% of the relative actions for (1 person out of a 10 man).

Why gamble on the other 9 people?

Short version: Quit if you're not having fun. If you are having fun, don't quit. There's no reason to "push" raid content on this server. There's no more 'race' to get to the end first... This is a WotLK server and it is rather unmoving. Enjoy it for what it is, or move on... Don't quit due to some arbitrary condition set upon yourself.

12 Last