1. May 10, 2018  

Miss chance

So I'm a 6.2 fury warrior. This is my armory http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary. I was orc with 193 hit rating and 32/27 or the 27/32 expertise, cant remember with gloren hc and shadows edge. Professions were tailoring and jc. Recently i've switched to troll with jc and engineering. So i lost my racial expertise from orc, gemmed one +20 exp. Changed an item or 2 from raiding. Now I'm at 204 hit and 27/27 expertise. The thing is i wasnt's missing, even barely. Now I'm missing a lot. Cant understand why?. Thats my problem. I know about caps and so on, but its enough or?

2. May 10, 2018  
    You were missing auto hits and that is how it is supposed to be.

Make sure your weapon skill is maxed if you changed weapon type.

Your hit rating is fine.

3. May 10, 2018  
    Hit cap for special abilities is 8%, aka 5% from Gear (164 hit) + 3% from talents.
    Bloodthirst, Whirlwind, Slam, Heroic Strike, Cleave,...

Hit cap for White Melee swings is 27%,
    As in auto attacks...

What u want to get is 8% and cap special abilities only.
    This will leave u with 19% chance to miss Auto Attacks, aka White Swings, and is completely normal. U should not do anything about it, since reducing the chance to miss a white hit, as in auto attack, wont increase ur dps at all.

When it comes to Expertise:
    26 is the DODGE cap for both Special Abilities and White Swings, as in Auto Attacks,
    56 is the PARRY cap for both Special Abilities and Auto Attacks, as in White Swings.

You should cap Dodge Expertise since Bosses can dodge u while u attack them from behind and sides.
    When it comes to Parry, they can only do that if u attack from front side of the boss, which u shouldnt do, ever.
    Just attack ur targets from sides or behind and get 26 expertise.