1. Punishment if our kings dies!

delete this post
    Edited: February 21, 2021

2. One of the most terrible ideas I've heard recently (yes, increasing the cap to 15k would be better). People are in major cities not because they are on guard and want to defend the useless NPC. They want to use AH / PvP vendors / Bank / etc etc. As an alliance player, I honestly do not care about our boss and I never will, because why should I? Now if somebody attacks our boss, I should be OBLIGED to go and attack horde players even if I am not a pvp player and have full pve gear? :D Or else I would get PUNISHED? I mean do you even understand your suggestion?

About the motivation/reward part, there is at least 1 achievement (City Defender) which is more than enough.

3. I posted this on suggestions aswell but i wanna here what you guys think within this server :)

Today i saw maybe 70-100 hordes raid Stormwind. They were killing our king and not many was participated in the fight, making it easy to kill king also more boring to try even save our king.. I mean it should be some "Punish" for all the allience players if Horde manage to kill our king. This would mean alot more fun for everyone in pvp and a whole new strategy PvP experience to have something to fight for and talk about and i think many many more players will participate in battle in order to save our king if it should be a punish if king dies :)

And maybe a reward if they wont manage kill our king in a certain time. From that our king gets a hit from a horde player, a timer starts with xx minutes.

what you think guys ? :)
    Are You aware that out there somewhere is a bunch of psychiatric institutes that provide some sort of help (not necessarily to get tied), for You and those that have similar opinion. There are some private clinics too.

4. One of the most terrible ideas I've heard recently (yes, increasing the cap to 15k would be better). People are in major cities not because they are on guard and want to defend the useless NPC. They want to use AH / PvP vendors / Bank / etc etc. As an alliance player, I honestly do not care about our boss and I never will, because why should I? Now if somebody attacks our boss, I should be OBLIGED to go and attack horde players even if I am not a pvp player and have full pve gear? :D Or else I would get PUNISHED? I mean do you even understand your suggestion?

About the motivation/reward part, there is at least 1 achievement (City Defender) which is more than enough.

This is for players who like to play the game doing funny events and also funny achievs. Not just a Hard Core focusing player trying to become top of the server and act ******s towards other players. If the case players are just in our major cities why not just remove every single npc and make SW a ghost town with just a couple of vendors..

"I do not care about our king" thats the reason why i even posted this.. Make us more attractive to our major cities and defend it like the patriots we are. Dont care about SW, go ORG then..

This was just meant to be a funny thing :)

5. Are You aware that out there somewhere is a bunch of psychiatric institutes that provide some sort of help (not necessarily to get tied), for You and those that have similar opinion. There are some private clinics too.
    Yeah i think i met you there once :D

6. This is for players who like to play the game doing funny events and also funny achievs. Not just a Hard Core focusing player trying to become top of the server and act ******s towards other players. If the case players are just in our major cities why not just remove every single npc and make SW a ghost town with just a couple of vendors..

"I do not care about our king" thats the reason why i even posted this.. Make us more attractive to our major cities and defend it like the patriots we are. Dont care about SW, go ORG then..

This was just meant to be a funny thing :)
    Well, obviously this is NOT ONLY for players who like doing funny events, as you said. It sounds like it would be for LITERALLY EVERYONE - doesn't matter whether player wants it or not. Events are a good thing and I would participate in some of them myself. I like doing fun achievements too, I personally have 9k+ achievements points on my main. But events never was and ever will be MANDATORY and you will never get punished if you don't feel like participating in one. This is an MMORPG game. Which means people aren't forced to do anything. You can be only twink, you can be hardcore pvp player, you can be hardcore pve player, you can be fun-achievements player, or you can be all of those. People have absolute freedom and you are suggesting to take it from them. : )

7. I complained about this 3 years ago mate, they dont care. It was the same then, Allies raided Orgrimar, killed Thrall, bistards were just afkin around auction house, as usual.

8. Oh no! Somebody killed irrelevant (99.9% of the time) NPC. Now make it so that everybody must care about it. Yeah that's going to happen.. not.

9. Nobody cares about the king. And Warmane will never consider your idea because it's ******ed. Go learn english before posting dumb stuff on the forums.

10. More Multibox Wars in main cities!

11. Nobody cares about the king. And Warmane will never consider your idea because it's ******ed. Go learn english before posting dumb stuff on the forums.

Sorry dident mean to offend ya ;)

12. why should it effect everyone? some people have 0 interest in pvp. they shouldn't be punished for that.

13. why should it effect everyone? some people have 0 interest in pvp. they shouldn't be punished for that.
    What if your country getting attacked? You can't say that you aint interested in saving it, you will give it a try to save it

14. What if your country getting attacked? You can't say that you aint interested in saving it, you will give it a try to save it
    Are you actually trying to compare defending your loved ones from death and slavery and playing a video game in a style you don't find pleasant? :DD Or are you trolling and I am too autistic to recognize that?

15. What if your country getting attacked? You can't say that you aint interested in saving it, you will give it a try to save it
    god i love when people try to compare real life to a video game. you're grasping at straws at this point.

12 Last