1. That has already been answered. I had no way to check or to make sure. No forum posts, no pictures, no armory links absolutely nothing. In this thread we've confirmed that one person 100% got it before me (Naughty). There are probably more people who did it after the moltdown or when the servers merged, but if there is no proof and they don't play anymore, did it really happen?

Until i see proof, Naughty is the first one to get it.
    For some reason armory has a hard time detecting players below the level 10, for it has been this way for a long time now. But there those who were before you, some who do not really use the forums or make themselves known, but time passes, there will always be those to replace them.

You may not be the first, but you continue a legacy in the twink world of warmane.

2. I made an insane level 1 twink back in 2014 on Lordaeron and even uploaded a couple videos https://www.youtube.com/user/TheMisguidedTwinks/videos
    I even got the world explorer achievement and many others. Though I do believe my characters are gone today so I have no way of proving anything besides those couple videos which doesn't show much either.
    Was thinking if I should come back to twinking and playing on Lordaeron.

First 12