1. Gravy the Explorer (First Level 1 Explorer)

Now this might belong in some kind of an achievements section, but I'm taking the risk of posting it here.
    Today, Gravy the level one twink got the first and only (that i know of, and correct me if I'm wrong) World Explorer title as a level one.
    After 70+ deaths, 15 of those being in Eastern Plaguelands, flying at 150 across all of Outlands with a 60 twink and finally falling to my death a few times because of the phasing in Northrend, it was over.

Big thanks to Willowby the Uber driver who took me across Azeroth and supplied that sweet sweet ponyaura
    Another big thanks to Doucheknight who took me on his (BIG)rocket and flew me through the skies of Outlands on his twink
    A final thanks to Garloc who took the time to take me across Northrend without having me die too many times.

EDIT: The second confirmed! Naughty got it before I did!
    Edited: March 5, 2018

2. we finally did it.

GG my brotha.

3. Impressive.

Any new challenges soon?

4. 2k achievementpoints would be cool and that's kind of what I'm working towards on my downtime right now.

I don't have any 100% guaranteed plans, but since Noblegarden is coming up I'll be trying to pull that off.

5. I wanted to do the same thing on a lvl 1 character but the first char / name wipe came and i was thinking my lvl 1 char will get deleted so there's no point in doing lvl 1 explorer so i took it to lvl 2 and then made it a 19 twink.

6. I wanted to do the same thing on a lvl 1 character but the first char / name wipe came and i was thinking my lvl 1 char will get deleted so there's no point in doing lvl 1 explorer so i took it to lvl 2 and then made it a 19 twink.
    That's very unfortunate man. Level 1's don't get deleted or renamed if you're actively playing on them before the flush happens! Good luck to you if you decide to try it out, it's a wild ride. :)

7. That's very unfortunate man. Level 1's don't get deleted or renamed if you're actively playing on them before the flush happens! Good luck to you if you decide to try it out, it's a wild ride. :)
    I may give it a shot again sometime, who knows. Congrats on your explorer title. Get all the achievs you can at lvl 1 lol.

8. I'm sorry to disappoint you, but there's at least one Level 1 twink which got the title earlier than you: My twink Naughty (http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary). I also have the Noble title btw ;D.

But still nice work dude. Good to see some other level 1 twink, did not know about you before. :)
    Edited: March 4, 2018

9. I'm sorry to disappoint you, but there's at least one Level 1 twink which got the title earlier than you: My twink Naughty (http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary). I also have the Noble title btw ;D.

But still nice work dude. Good to see some other level 1 twink, did not know about you before. :)
    Aaay! Good thing that you posted dude, super cool to see other level one twinks doing fun stuff! I've seen one level 1 twink total apart from me with my own eyes, so i had absolutely no way of checking if anyone else had explorer!

Anytime you wanna play just hit me up!

10. How was running through Icecrown? Remember it took me 2 long days and a lot of frustration dying on and on there.

11. Hey! Some level 1 Twinks! Finally. I used to play ally cause it is easier to reach Durotar starting zone but I would do a hord anytime if you tell me you are active!
    Which class do you want me to be??? :D

12. Congratulations, it's annoying enough to do on a level 19, I can only imagine how annoying doing it on a level 1 must be

13. Aaay! Good thing that you posted dude, super cool to see other level one twinks doing fun stuff! I've seen one level 1 twink total apart from me with my own eyes, so i had absolutely no way of checking if anyone else had explorer!

Anytime you wanna play just hit me up!
    I will surely do that, already put you on my friends list. We could go to Elwynn forest together and slaughter some Allies. Or try to get some more achievements. :)

How was running through Icecrown? Remember it took me 2 long days and a lot of frustration dying on and on there.
    It's pretty easy if you have a friend with the two-seated X-53 Touring Rocket, you only have to watch out for flying mobs (and enemy players ofc :D)

Hey! Some level 1 Twinks! Finally. I used to play ally cause it is easier to reach Durotar starting zone but I would do a hord anytime if you tell me you are active!
    Which class do you want me to be??? :D
    Right now, i'm not as active as i want to be, got some IRL stuff I have to take care of first. But i would love to see some more Level 1 twinks, so just do it! :D
    Choose whatever class you want, but in my opinion rogue is by far the best choice (dual wielding at level 1, incredible dps). Make sure to tell me your 1's name!

14. You sure? There were some iron men who did the same thing waaaaaaay back after the second wipe into the current realms we have now.

15. You sure? There were some iron men who did the same thing waaaaaaay back after the second wipe into the current realms we have now.
    That has already been answered. I had no way to check or to make sure. No forum posts, no pictures, no armory links absolutely nothing. In this thread we've confirmed that one person 100% got it before me (Naughty). There are probably more people who did it after the moltdown or when the servers merged, but if there is no proof and they don't play anymore, did it really happen?

Until i see proof, Naughty is the first one to get it.

12 Last