1. First aid past 300 on horde

Hey friends i am having some issues with getting my first aid past 300. I am playing horde and i cant talk to any of the trainers that can get me past 300 as my max in first aid. I'm sitting at 300/300 and i have either run into a bug, or an just dumb because when i talk to arsella in falcon watch. I cant access her trading option or her training option.

When i do click on either one in the chat window with her nothing happens. I have also talked to the physician in lower city and he has no option for me to get past 300 even when i select unavailable. I have now just gotten to Fera Palerunner in blades edge mountains and she has nothing for me to train either.

So i guess my question is how can i get my first aid past 300 if none of the trainers have anything for me to train. Or is it just bugged at the moment and i have to wait till the de-bug one of the trainers?

Thanks for listening,
    Bulataur

2. its buggy on the alliance side too i think
    You can buy the book to learn the next step, its called Manual: Heavy Netherweave Bandage
    It gives you the next skill level. The Trainer for Horde is in Falcon Watch i think
    It seems to be a little tricky but it works, so dont choose the learn function from the npc. Just buy it.

Best of luck

3. That's not a bug that is how it was made in TBC times... to learn it you need the book... same for fishing later. ;-)