1. RE: Early game situation on Warmane's Outland

Originally I had an altogether different type of post, however, I reconsidered. You may not agree with my observations moving forward. Please understand that these are merely observations, subjective to my perspective, though, perspective enough that I felt inclined to write this, as I've very much enjoyed my time here. But I am concerned. Here's the summary:

Present issues:
    - Na populace viability non-eu tz
    - Undisclosed/Unrepresented tank situation
    - Raid tier numbers scaling in terms of guild v. content
    - Present gear differential between longstanding & non playerbase
    - Gearscore misunderstanding/Poor application (hit, block, dodge, proper stats)
    - Botting, AFKing, give-up mentality presented in battlegrounds, gear-farm-groupthink
    - Illogical GS scaling versus content due to shop, pvp items causing gs/content breaks (normals->heroics/kara->gruul/mag)
    - End tier inability to recruit conundrum due to the aforementioned circumstances, mid tier fallout (vials/burnout, breakup, quitting)

Considerations:
    - Reduction in PvP season 1 honor and/or reduction in PvP season 2 arena points - playing bg's to bg
    - Rewards/Merits for Tanks/Healers, release spec representation % so people are aware/conscious of what to roll
    - Eliminate/Discourage Gearscore. Aid to highlight the difference between PvE-GS & PvP-GS & their in game implications
    - Harsher penalization to semi afk players in battlegrounds, not accurate representation of Blizzard PvP in any expansion
    - Reduce reputation grinds/increase reputation gains, shorten the length of them as not all timezones can really compete
    - Incentives for higher tiered Guilds to recruit, so that they don't take two steps back allowing the server one step forward
    - (Hopefully these things encourage North American growth on the server and produce a more healthy player base)

There are holes in the population.

You either agree or disagree, more than likely it's not going to make a difference in terms of the staffs eyes. However, I do think that if some of these things aren't addressed it is going to prove to be a long withstanding issue for the server moving forward, and, unfortunately, I believe that these things are compounding, worst of all.

Also, please do not misunderstand and think that these things are representative of me. Personally, I progress rather quickly and have been able to... circumvent, some of these issues despite most of them being applicable to me. As It stands, I am fine for these things holding true to me, however, I very much would like people to play with when i'm done with it all as well.

The objective of this 'starter kit' isn't for the sake of hastening any progress per se, it's moreso to shorten the gap. More than likely I am not enunciating my thoughts very clearly, however, in layman's terms the server is rather top and bottom heavy. I do not think that such a thing bodes well for anyone who is not presently the bottom portion. I have seen this very thing happen to servers in FFXIV. Fortunately enough for them, they had servers to transfer/merge. We do not share the same luxury.

People are waiting for the sake of waiting. This is fine on an individual scale. It is not fine on a server scale. Players need to be able to play the game together when they want to or have time to play the game. Let's say a healer logs out because they can't find a tank, a dps logs out because they can't find a healer. A T6 Guild disbands because they can't refill their roster. An arena team that can't find a q - rating deflation. If you want to see another living representation of how that decimates a population over time please refer to a certain warhammer private server that you may also know.

The playerbase is spread too thin across too much content. You either remove content, merge the playerbase, or change the scale (Blizzard, ironically, enacted all of these strategies). Fortunately or unfortunately, MMO's are by design intended to be played with a certain up-time. Any lack of adherence to said up-time further perpetuates the problem.

Once it happens, it never undoes itself, and you never come back from it. There are a lot of people who have put a lot of time into this server and many more people willing to. Please do not let these things unfold due to apathy or indifference.
    Edited: March 4, 2018

2. - Reduction in PvP season 1 honor and/or reduction in PvP season 2 arena points - playing bg's to bg
    I agree with this. There is literally no point of getting s2 gear, unless if the cost of it is dramatically reduced.