1. That I have to agree truly. Since I never have done that part of "gifting" or aiding people via coins return.
    If I want to gift people I'll simply do it if I feel like it.

I do understand the part of bypassing the rule from trade. It is indeed the sketchy part of wanting to sell something instantly.
    What people generally do not understand how trade works and that is their biggest problem.

For instance atm on Outland you can sell full s3 for roughly 150-200 coins.
    And people cry when they see it , how is it possible , my s1 is 400 coins.

Trade works on items currently on Store, if no store items no coin price is set.
    Same with BOE ,since there are no boes it is easy to gear up a toon to quite nice gs using only trade and selling it for really nice price without being set by system.

To add, i have recently sold my boxing shamans and rerolled horde hunters cuz shamans main stream.
    Each shaman (tbc) had 4/5 vengeful,full s3 offset,lightning capacitor,icon of silver crescent,25k honor and 100 eots/av,50 ab and wsg martks excluding cloak ,wep,shield and shoulders.

So even those missing pieces you could almost buy instnatly.
    Guess what was the price?

71 coins.

Only 71 coins for full s3 character almost.( in sincerity,it only mssed like 1 piece if you include marks and honor from it)

Even with coin gifting,selling characters is far from instantly.

It took me whole month before i sold my paladin 3100 GS

It took me 2 months before i sold resto druid 3200 GS

Selling priest for over a month now as well,3200 GS

2. I think market will still have good profit, if we were able to sell our characters with like, 20% discount than the market price. People still gonna have to buy coins

3. The whole cahracter trading service is senseless since noone will buy any char with your "minimum" prices. You know that, we know that and any discussion about that is ridiculous and obsolete. Lower the minimum prices by at least 50% or remove the service. There is no sense in buying a char if you could buy the stuff for less or equal coins from the store...
    I donated because I wanted to support the private servers. So far so good. But I surely will not buy a char for way over 100 bucks.

4. The whole cahracter trading service is senseless since noone will buy any char with your "minimum" prices. You know that, we know that and any discussion about that is ridiculous and obsolete. Lower the minimum prices by at least 50% or remove the service. There is no sense in buying a char if you could buy the stuff for less or equal coins from the store...
    I donated because I wanted to support the private servers. So far so good. But I surely will not buy a char for way over 100 bucks.
    by using the marketplace you save a % of what it would cost in the store. it's cheaper to buy a bis char through trade than it is to instant 80 a toon and buy the bis gear individually from the shop.

and that's exactly how warmane wants it. if you don't like it then don't use it, plain and simple.

5. Just curiousity: Did anyone ever sell a char via this service?

6. Plenty of people have. Plenty of people sold multiple characters even.

First 12