1. Blackrock changes

Hi,

the gear prices need to be changed, 2.2k rating and like 1.8k ap for shoulders is ******ed, no one wants to grind for weeks maybe even months to get a full set.

would be better if the gear only would require honor, it would sure as hell increase world pvp and bgs.

You could have pvp quests which would give you honor and ap, for example.

in isle where you get Badge of justice (which is totally useless atm) you could make a daily quest there, 50 BoJ turn it in and you will get 10k honor.

It would be good if the rest of the community good some ideas, just make a reply in this thread and hopefully Malaco or someone will read this.
    Edited: March 4, 2018

2. the gear prices need to be changed, 2.2k honor and like 1.8k ap for shoulders .
    How do you know this will happen?

3. Isnt it 2050rating instead of 2200rating for shoulders? i could understand if they make (Wrist, Waist, Feet, Back, Neck, MAYBE trinkets) obtainable for honor but the rest you should only get from arena otherwise it makes no sense imo

4. Isnt it 2050rating instead of 2200rating for shoulders? i could understand if they make (Wrist, Waist, Feet, Back, Neck, MAYBE trinkets) obtainable for honor but the rest you should only get from arena otherwise it makes no sense imo
    Okey, that is your opinion, but ive asked alot of ppl and they would rather have it honor only.

The staff should make a poll or something so we can vote.

5. if you only play 5h a week i can understand that you want it for honor only but alot of people play more then that and want a challenge ;) also if they would make everything obtainable for honor everyone would be fully geared doesnt matter how bad or how good they are

6. i wont even read what u noobs have to say. give instant all gear. i want to play every day a new character, all 30 specs . sometimes pve sometimes pvp, sometimes haste sometimes crit, sometimes 20 talent points in one tree sometimes in another, now how it is, its boring zzz and give335b ofc and make a full talent points realm, balance it with gear somehow idk, there were good servers with ftp.

7. A response from staff would be good..

8. Yup, I tried to pvp on icrecrown and I can tell you that warr/pal or anything with shadowmourne will just oneshot you. It doesn't matter if they have 20% winrate over 400 games in arena, its just ******ed. That also applies to mage and lock with full pve. S
    o you better add free gear for blackrock or it will just be another way to encourage ****** to waste money on icecrown.
    Jeez

9. Still no response from staff lol..

10. Still no response from staff lol..
    What kind of response you want? You want them to implement more "free" stuff for a realm which already has loads of free stuff? Atleast earn something yourself instead of crying about other players getting it.

11. What kind of response you want? You want them to implement more "free" stuff
    Exactly, yes, absolutely.

12. What kind of response you want? You want them to implement more "free" stuff for a realm which already has loads of free stuff? Atleast earn something yourself instead of crying about other players getting it.
    No, i never said anything about implenting free stuff, please read again.

13. Crossrealm (if it comes) will make BG way more activ then atm =) Would be boring too if you would have the full s8 gear or w/e gear after 1week.. and if you cant reach 2050 for Shoulders aka the highest rating required item you dont deserve it its that simple

12 Last