1. Stop cry about sm get ur sm like many ppls got shadowmourne on lordaeron....And what do u talk?80 pvp already dead!Or 90% pve nubs running who dont know where is he or what to do there and 90% dont know their classes.... So crossrealm wont matter for u but for 70s bracket what is more active and skilled than ur 80s we can get more ppls for bigger bgs.And we still dont cry about donated brutal gears/swp gears/legendarys -brutal gears isnt available on lordaeron- so stop cry!
    The amount of stupidity in your post made me question the purpose of humanity.

2. A newbie here. Started leveling on Lordaeron, because I only acknowledge leveling on x1 rate. Furthermore, I am looking for an enjoyable PvP experience (with an aim for 3s). I recently heard that BGs are getting linked, but what about arenas? An if they don't get linked, am I fine on Lordaeron?

3. I originally thought it was a joke actually. They are really making the battleground 80 bracket crossrealms with iceclowns ? How can you even consider this a good idea I don't get it ?

4. How about making a freaking voting pool, asking people what they want ? And make voting separated by realm ofc... Anyone on icc who donated hundreds of dollars would want to kill ppl who are struggling on x1 realm... If i can share my opinion (i say it like that because there are literaly ppl who "attack" you for sharing your opinion) on pvp merging these 2 realms i would say that x1 and x7 ARE NOT the same and shouldn't be treated as the same. Now i may be wrong about this, i dont know how long ICC realm exists, but im sure it's hella alot longer that Lordaeron, and again NOT THE SAME, AND SHOULDN'T BE TREATED AS THE SAME. Another point, realm that has coins store and realm that doesn't SHOULD NOT BE TREATED THE SAME. Therefore you can't expect fair battles between these 2 realms. I know for myself if that happens i would not be happy.

This is not some "troll" reply, and i'm not trying to start a fight (it's already started, but whatevs), this is just an opinion of player on certain realm that is about to change.

And all i want to say is that you make voting (voting separated on ICC and Lordaeron) and see what people want. If we people from Lordaeron don't want to merge, then dont merge us. It's that simple.... And ofc if this voting this would happen, dont just put it there, make a whole topic explaining how things would work if merge happens, explain the differences between 2 realms, so that all players can understand what they are voting for.

First 12