1. State of cross realm BGS?

I was just wondering what is current state of cross realm BG project?
    P.s
    I can't wait for cross realm BG i think 79 bracket will be insane!

2. As of the latest devlog:

Wrath of the Lich King

March 1, 2018

The preparations for crossrealm are progressing further. We have recently deployed stage 2 of the project. Players will now no longer connect to a worldserver, but to a realmserver instead. The realmserver can be seen as a sort of middleman between the player and the world and it has taken over a lot of tasks from the worldserver.

3. 1 step closer to shooting youself in the foot

4. I was just wondering what is current state of cross realm BG project?
    P.s
    I can't wait for cross realm BG i think 79 bracket will be insane!
    70s bracket already insane but we need more twinks for play av and ioc :/

5. We need more! Come to Loard. 70 bracket!
    with few more people we could fill 2 wsg-s during evenings.
    Dont wait xrealm - few ic people allready leveled toons and play, let them tell you its truth :D (unfortunately they rolled horde :/ )
    Spread a word and come.

YOU are welcome to Ally IMMORAL, extremely friendly guild :)

CYA!
    Edited: March 6, 2018

6. Please do not do this to Lordaeron. No one wants to do BGs or arenas with pay to win bads with shadowmournes and paid gear running around BGs. If this merge must happen, make it so you can't equip paid for gear and gear from content not yet released on Lordaeron for months until we can catch up.
    Edited: March 8, 2018

7. already pointed out it's not PTW.
    No one wants to do BGs or arenas with pay to win bads with shadowmournes and paid gear running around BGs.
    Thats your personal opinion, keep it for yourself, if they are doing crossrealm means so many people thinks the opposite of you.
    make it so you can't equip paid for gear and gear from content not yet released on Lordaeron for months until we can catch up.
    And..then...What people who dont PvE would donate for in future? You think Warmane bills are pay with love and appreciation? lol
    gear from content not yet released on Lordaeron for months until we can catch up.
    So, let's answer without the obvious aspect that once they would release crossrealm, they would have released RS in Lordaeron for sure.
    Let's remove RS items from the battlegroup
    On Lordaeron a guild killed LK25hc. So what u gonna do? Disable all the items from HC 25mode cause who DECIDED to play on an overtuned (not "hardmode") server cant progress?
    What about the people who didnt donated for their Shadowmourne and farmed it, in Icecrown and Lordaeron?

These typical posts are just useless and i guess the majority of times are the same peoples with different accounts lol.

Also,this is a twink topic.

8. already pointed out it's not PTW.
    You Timmys pay for gear, instead of earning it by playing the game. That is LITERALLY pay to win. You're so incredibly wrong it borders

Thats your personal opinion, keep it for yourself, if they are doing crossrealm means so many people thinks the opposite of you.
    Had this conversation multiple times today in global. There was an entire 0 people who were for it.

And..then...What people who dont PvE would donate for in future? You think Warmane bills are pay with love and appreciation? lol
    Yes. It is paid for with appreciation. I donated money to warmane for simply that reason.

So, let's answer without the obvious aspect that once they would release crossrealm, they would have released RS in Lordaeron for sure.
    Let's remove RS items from the battlegroup
    On Lordaeron a guild killed LK25hc. So what u gonna do? Disable all the items from HC 25mode cause who DECIDED to play on an overtuned (not "hardmode") server cant progress?
    Is ICC25HC available on Icecrown? If the answer is yest, then this question is incredibly stupid and makes no sense. If your server and my server both have access to LK25HC why would it's itemsneed to be restricted? Items from RS should be restricted, and all items that were bought instead of earned.

What about the people who didnt donated for their Shadowmourne and farmed it, in Icecrown and Lordaeron?
    The whole 3 of them? That's fine. It's when BGs fill with trash pay to win Timmys that it's just not fun. Warmane will lose far more players with this merge than they can h

These typical posts are just useless and i guess the majority of times are the same peoples with different accounts lol.

Also,this is a twink topic.
    This is my like 2nd or 3rd post on the warmane forums with any account. It's cool to see that you have no actual arguments so you resort to making crap up. Bravo.

9. No argument? Your points are wrong in any possible ways that makes me think u're just a forum troll.
    Cba to quote spam your stupidity, i hope u got enough brain to understand each point relation.

1-You Timmys pay for gear, Pay To Win term, google it, might help. Especially considering a realm with so many years behind. Also you dont even know who i am, what is my experience in WoW, how long i played and so on. Probably you dont even know how was the refound for EVERYONE after moltdown and so on. I repeat, the point where YOU decide to play in an overtuned server, and do not progress in it, isnt my issue.
    2- Conversations on Global, the same people who still do "Thunderfury jokes"? Nuff said.
    3- You donated and used coins for what? We're not talking about the 10coins montly, we're talking about enough money to provide the server u're playng on.
    4- Because the fact that you cry over RS items & Shadowmourne, allowing LK25hc 284 weapons, makes me laugh. And once, again, u must be really stupid to think that they wouldnt release RS prior crossrealm or right with the release of it.
    5- What about who got it selling his chars that have geared "legit", what about who had Smourne before and simply got it again with coins.

Take examples from people who knows how to play, stop qq about and get better. Tons of players farm Shadowmournes on daily basics, while you cry over forum. And before you start you "YAYAY U SMOURNE FOR SURE", yes i got Shadowmourne on one char, Oathbinder HC and back in the days i had Ulduar weapon, and reached with both the same ratings.

You cry about the "max" gear inbalance in bg, but not about the "min" gear in bg, with naked players and so on.

The problem with some Lordaeron players is the fact that they think they are superior or deserve to be considered "elite" just because their decision to play in an overtuned 8 years old expansion.

And i'm not even gonna start talk about the "marketing & financial" points that you wont probably even understand

shadowmourne doesent differentiate good teams from dog**** teams. in 284 spellcleaves are still going to be best comps (just as in 264).
    Mercedesa
    Multi r1 Warlock and top player on AT/Blackrock.

10. No argument? Your points are wrong in any possible ways that makes me think u're just a forum troll.
    Cba to quote spam your stupidity, i hope u got enough brain to understand each point relation.
    Nice ad hom on my intelligence when your posts are rife with grammar and spelling errors.

1-You Timmys pay for gear, Pay To Win term, google it, might help. Especially considering a realm with so many years behind. Also you dont even know who i am, what is my experience in WoW, how long i played and so on. Probably you dont even know how was the refound for EVERYONE after moltdown and so on. I repeat, the point where YOU decide to play in an overtuned server, and do not progress in it, isnt my issue.
    2- Conversations on Global, the same people who still do "Thunderfury jokes"? Nuff said.
    Likewise. I was there for the US first 25LK years ago, so all of this content is old news, easy, and yeah, been there; done that.

3- You donated and used coins for what? We're not talking about the 10coins montly, we're talking about enough money to provide the server u're playng on.
    That isn't the reason I mentioned it. I mentioned it because you stated that people don't do it out of kindness. Oh look, here I am. I'm 100% positive others do it too as I know many of them.

4- Because the fact that you cry over RS items & Shadowmourne, allowing LK25hc 284 weapons, makes me laugh. And once, again, u must be really stupid to think that they wouldnt release RS prior crossrealm or right with the release of it.
    The issue isn't merely the ilvl. The issue is the items in themselves. We don't have weeks/months of RS25HC behind us to have dozens of people with RS25 gear. We have 0 weeks of RS anything behind us. Oh yeah, good job on those ad homs, I must be rustling your jimmies real good.

[/B]5- What about who got it selling his chars that have geared "legit", what about who had Smourne before and simply got it again with coins.
    What about them? What about those few people who have it legitimately? I don't and I'm not sure any single person with whom I've talked about this cares about the few who have. Oh look, I mentioned that IN MY PREVIOUS POST.

Take examples from people who knows how to play, stop qq about and get better. Tons of players farm Shadowmournes on daily basics, while you cry over forum. And before you start you "YAYAY U SMOURNE FOR SURE", yes i got Shadowmourne on one char, Oathbinder HC and back in the days i had Ulduar weapon, and reached with both the same ratings.
    OMG THE ENORMOUS SAMPLE SIZE YOU HAVE!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW! SO CONVINCING. I have a more difficult and interesting time arguing with children. At least the children I speak to don't have so many damn spelling/grammar errors.

You cry about the "max" gear inbalance in bg, but not about the "min" gear in bg, with naked players and so on.
    What is: not an issue?

The problem with some Lordaeron players is the fact that they think they are superior or deserve to be considered "elite" just because their decision to play in an overtuned 8 years old expansion.
    ahahahahahah wait, Icecrown isn't even overtuned and you Timmys need to pay to win? Oh sorry! I didn't Google the term as I should have. Because we all know Google is an excellent source of information.

And i'm not even gonna start talk about the "marketing & financial" points that you wont probably even understand
    You mean the point you brought up in your last post, and again in this post? So... you are going to talk about it, and then claim you aren't. Can you please keep your own posts in mind when you're writing them. When you do that a semblance of sanity will eek it's way into your "arguments".

Multi r1 Warlock and top player on AT/Blackrock.
    Okay? Blackrock was a trash server. Let me know when it touches Archimonde or Tichondrius.

11. At least the children I speak to don't have so many damn spelling/grammar errors.
    Grammar nazi in an international forum discussion, must be quite boring.

Let me know when it touches Archimonde or Tichondrius.
    ahahahahahah wait, Icecrown isn't even overtuned and you Timmys need to pay to win?
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=379942&page=2 your stupidy expands even on other topics, please.
    I lost way too much IQ tryng to make you understand
    Leaving this here.

12. The issue isn't merely the ilvl. The issue is the items in themselves. We don't have weeks/months of RS25HC behind us to have dozens of people with RS25 gear. We have 0 weeks of RS anything behind us. Oh yeah, good job on those ad homs, I must be rustling your jimmies real good.
    RS25 HC and even Smourn isn´t that big of an improvement to the current BiS gear that is obtainable on lordaeron. People who beat you with that gear, will beat you without it anyway. Crying about all this Smourne "noobs" in BGs is pathetic. A noob is still a easy kill, with or without Smourne. If you can´t manage to kill a Smourne noob, its because you are the noob.

There are more worse issues in PvP than RS25 HC gear or Smourne. Ele can oneshot pretty much everything and Shadow is a one dot line free kill char. BiS gear not needed to get that done.
    If you want to play fair and ballanced PvP, quit wow, you will not find it in wow.

13. When will you people get that Auren and Elypas are icecrown players with full decked out plate chars that just want some ez kills from naked lord clothers? But keep it up its amusing :D

14. But lvl 80 will be trash, 7/15 players with shadowmourne vs Lordaeron Blizzlike players? This would kill Lordaeron pvp

15. Stop cry about sm get ur sm like many ppls got shadowmourne on lordaeron....And what do u talk?80 pvp already dead!Or 90% pve nubs running who dont know where is he or what to do there and 90% dont know their classes.... So crossrealm wont matter for u but for 70s bracket what is more active and skilled than ur 80s we can get more ppls for bigger bgs.And we still dont cry about donated brutal gears/swp gears/legendarys -brutal gears isnt available on lordaeron- so stop cry!

12 Last