1. Can Blizz shut us down?

Been playin here for solid 6 years, was a blast from day one, still is, but I wonder with the introduction of legacy realms (vanilla) soon to come, probabbly in 2020, will Blizzard go on a private server shut down rampage, even so if they reintroduce TBC, WOTLK after Vanilla? Old Molten, now Warmane always had quite a big population and there will always be players playing here, but I got a strange feel that clock is thinking faster than it was before. Btw if there was a post simmilar to this, i apologize, didnt knew.

2. You have nothing to worry about here from them.

3. Warmane/Molten-wow has been growing strong since 2010 survived the moltdown after he who shall not be named betrayed the staff and player base and was reborn as Warmane so I can safely say that these realms will be here for a very long time.

4. Warmane's been untouchable for almost a decade and it's going to stay that way for a very long time.

You can learn more about the legality of private servers in Dodgykebaab's video here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsODRe46IDQ
    Edited: March 5, 2018

5. The server is physically located on another planet, blizz can't chase it, nor the law. :P

6. Wait wait, Warmane and Molten were the same? I didn't know that O_o
    So basically I have been playing at the same server for more than 5 years not 1 as I thought nice lol

7. Wait wait, Warmane and Molten were the same? I didn't know that O_o
    So basically I have been playing at the same server for more than 5 years not 1 as I thought nice lol
    Technically true, but not really.