1. Am I Doing It Wrong?

I just have a short question, this has been bugging me now since even before i joined this server. I'm not sure if its a hardware issue, or i am just plainly doing it wrong. I have read all the guides and I follow every step with care, but even after multiple times of trying I still cannot master it. I have watched countless videos, practiced over and over again, but to no avail... Why can't I get any flavor into my Super Noodles? I have no other problems with any other brand of packet noodles, but every time I try and cook these they are tasteless... I have tried reducing the amount of water, simmering for longer, I even once brought 2 packets just to use both flavor sachets for one packet, even this did not work! Any suggestions?

2. Did you also add the Super Star? The flavor packets are usless with it...

3. I even once brought 2 packets just to use both flavor sachets for one packet, even this did not work! Any suggestions?
    I suggest you to never do it anymore. The noodles doesn't count much in terms of sodium, but the sachet has about 900mg of sodium in it. Two of these is like eating an entire lasagna (those sold in supermarkets) alone. Good way to become fat.