1. (PVP)The best weapons, trinkets for the warrior.

Hello everyone, I'm interested in your opinion on how to dress a character. The main question Stormherald or Cataclysm's Edge? Trincets?
    P.S. I'm sorry for my English.

2. Hello everyone, I'm interested in your opinion on how to dress a character. The main question Stormherald or Cataclysm's Edge? Trincets?
    Stormherald for 2s, 3's is a tossup but i prefer stormherald. Cat's edge for 5s/bgs and can work in 3s.

Trinket+bloodlust brooch is what i use but a lot of people use battlemasters which is probably better but i'm too lazy to spend the honor to test that out.

I will say, however, as one of the few people with stormherald--it is ****ing amazing the stuns are out of this world. I once had a rogue open with a cheap shot on me and when it was done he kidney shotted me. He was a tad bit slow and I got one hit off on him. What resulted was me with a 4-5s kidney stun and him with a 4s stormherald stun. It was glorious and ruined his day.

3. Hello everyone, I'm interested in your opinion on how to dress a character. The main question Stormherald or Cataclysm's Edge? Trincets?
    mace is best for 2's and 3's depending on your set up
    but as far as Stormherald goes im not a big fan of the crafted maces, the proc on them are really really low like 1 proc per min at most. what most people get stun by is the mace specialization in arms tree that proc 100% more often then Stormherald, i know i tested it. you can even test the two stuns on npcs jump into a heroic and watch the proc one for Stormherald and one for mace specialization both have different icons and only bosses are immune to the stuns.

Stormherald or Cataclysm's Edge? the sword is more damage so decide if you want more damage or an extra stun proc?