1. Draenei bugged quest? Rescue the Survivors

Hey

As i said in the topic, the quest Rescue the Survivors cant me done by me cuz i cant target the npc with my skill Gift of the Naaru, and im bot sure is that a bugg or am i doing something wrong?

I saw people doin it on youtube and they easy can target and use this skill on npc.

2. Every quest like this is bugged. As well as the Priest one for the chest cloth. To use pword: shield and heal rank 2 on a npc, but it doesnt work.

3. yes it does, it happened to me as well and i researched quite bit and learned it was bugged, i hope it will be fixed. Ive learned everytime a spell you can cast on others can only cast upon yourself, it is bugged.

4. These quests actually work on the Outland server (tested by me), so it seems like it'd be easy enough to copy over the relevant script/DB data.

5. Done it yesterday on lord. First i thought it was bugged cause i did what i had to do but i didnt get my objective done. While the npc was full hp i just did it again and the quest got completed