1. TBC server gone?

Hi
    I played on a x1 exp TBC server last summer but right now I only see a x5 TBC server (and 0 characters on it for me). Have been searching on this page to see any clues about what has happened, but can't find anything. What happened to it?

2. Medivh, the x1 server has been discontinued.

Relevant announcement can be read here: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=374481

3. Haha, so I haven't been online since september due to med school and now I am 2 weeks too late to save my max level character from being deleted. Bummer

4. Haha, so I haven't been online since september due to med school and now I am 2 weeks too late to save my max level character from being deleted. Bummer
    im not 100% sure but i dont think your toon is deleted - it will be there when you log back in but you have to pick a new name and all that being a new server.if im wrong?then contact a dev and im sure they can get your toon back.

5. You can move your characters into Outland by visiting the My Account section of the website & then selecting Services.

Then select Medivh within the Select Realm drop down menu & then the character you'd like to transfer then select Realm Transfer.