1. Banned for ninja on 5man

Yestarday i was on ToC 5 normal with my DK.I tanked this dungeon and i am hybrid taltents.However 1 of bosses drop Arm pene trinket(Banner) and i need it and win. 1 rogue of party ask me for trink and i give it to himand i was reported for NINJA looting wtf ? Today i am banned for ninja for 5 man normal.
    I win this trinket on Group Loot.No ninja here !!!!
    I want to ask GMs why i an banned? ninja loot is noone rolled for items and i take with Master lool,but here every1 roll and i win this item
    Edited: March 6, 2018

2. Yestarday i was on ToC 5 normal with my DK.I tanked this dungeon and i am hybrid taltents.However 1 of bosses drop Arm pene trinket(Banner) and i need it and win. 1 rogue of party ask me for trink and i give it to himand i was reported for NINJA looting wtf ? Today i am banned for ninja for 5 man normal.
    I want to ask GMs why i an banned? ninja loot is noone rolled for items and i take with Master lool,but here every1 roll and i win this item
    You were a tank.The trinket is a dps one.So yeah,your ban is deserved.

3. This is redicilous.I doin favor for a riend and playing as tank.I just won the trink.every1 can roll for it.Ninja is noone have chance for roll and i keep the trink.

4. When you're tanking, you should roll on tank gear. If you choose to roll dps gear instead, have some courtesy to ask if it's okay and respect the answer.
    Needing for friend? In this case absolutely wrong.

5. Dude your are the DEFINITION of a ninja.

6. Yestarday i was on ToC 5 normal with my DK.I tanked this dungeon and i am hybrid taltents.However 1 of bosses drop Arm pene trinket(Banner) and i need it and win. 1 rogue of party ask me for trink and i give it to himand i was reported for NINJA looting wtf ? Today i am banned for ninja for 5 man normal.
    One question I have is #1 You should have never rolled need if you were tank and not Dps Period. So why? was it a mistake?
    #2 How many Dps were in your party? Did the Rogue in Party have the next highest Roll as Dps?
    #3 It is the responsibilty of the raid Leader to make sure who rolls for what and have the Raid Rules Posted before the raid starts.
    And Your Responsibility to not roll or need on items that are not for your spec,Common Sense.
    #4 Even though you thought you were doing the right thing after the fact to give it to Rogue in your party, it depends on the above facts. But it does not look good in this case it looks and smells like Ninja.
    Maybe you need to read: In-game raid ninja policy
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=325598
    Edited: March 7, 2018

7. I am really glad that Warmane staff is taking serious the ninja problem. Ninjas have a very high impact in the social part of the game and their misbehave is really contagious. Don't want to be banned for 5 days? Then learn to roll and respect other people's time. You have 5 days to reconsider your attitude.

8. they do it a wrong way. most people do rdf only for their offspecc when they are boored after raids that shud never count as ninja looting.

9. they do it a wrong way. most people do rdf only for their offspecc when they are boored after raids that shud never count as ninja looting.
    And where is the problem? Join that RDF with your offspec and NEED on all the items for it?

10. And where is the problem? Join that RDF with your offspec and NEED on all the items for it?
    What if you are ret paladin who wants to create a holy spec? How do you join RDF as a healer with literally 0 healing items, since you wanna START getting gear for it? In raids you can just say "hey, I dont wanna any loot for ret, I will roll for holy as MS". You can't really do that in RDF.

11. What if you are ret paladin who wants to create a holy spec? How do you join RDF as a healer with literally 0 healing items, since you wanna START getting gear for it? In raids you can just say "hey, I dont wanna any loot for ret, I will roll for holy as MS". You can't really do that in RDF.
    1- Get a starter gear for your holy spec, tons of blue and even epic items are cheap to obtain, even PvP ones are enough for heal in any RDF hc and que with healer role; same goes for tank or dps role.
    2- Make your own group with global chat and inform you're rolling as healer, even if doing dps.
    3- Do as many ret (for example) or ferals or shadow priests do: Join RDF hc as healer as almost every dungeon hc is healable even without the gear but with the spec. (but in this case accept the % to get kicked or insulted for doing that)

Remember that when u que for RDF you get choose the role u're gonna (or supposed to) do. That means there will be an healer,a tank and 3 dps. If you que as DPS you're not playng the role u're rolling for (heal) so you dont have any point to roll on the healing items unless
    - Class restriction such as u're the only plate rolling and there is an healing plate
    - The healer accept the fact that ull roll for it, but if he is gearing up also, can say no and he is right
    - Wait to be the last one rolling and ask each time if the healer needs it, or u can roll it for offspec.

What if you are ret paladin who wants to create a holy spec? How do you join RDF as a healer with literally 0 healing items, since you wanna START getting gear for it?
    Emblems you've obtained when u were ret, can be used for holy gear, dubt u've literally 0 emblems
    You can que as DPS as supposed to be, farm the Emblems and buy healer gear, except for the 5-man "ICC" dungeons, and ToC 5man all the rest is completly bad and outdated compared to Emblems vendor gears.

hey, I dont wanna any loot for ret, I will roll for holy as MS". You can't really do that in RDF.
    Create your own group with global chat, take a SS of u telling about rolling healer items before joining RDF HC with your group. Problem solved without be a total douchebag.

I cant see whats so hard in do this.
    Edited: March 7, 2018

12. What if you are ret paladin who wants to create a holy spec? How do you join RDF as a healer with literally 0 healing items, since you wanna START getting gear for it? In raids you can just say "hey, I dont wanna any loot for ret, I will roll for holy as MS". You can't really do that in RDF.
    For this there is MS > OS. As long as the heal do not need, there is usually no one cares about a ret rolling on heal gear.

13. Dude your are the DEFINITION of a ninja
    This.
    I hope your ban is permanent

14. What if you are ret paladin who wants to create a holy spec? How do you join RDF as a healer with literally 0 healing items, since you wanna START getting gear for it? In raids you can just say "hey, I dont wanna any loot for ret, I will roll for holy as MS". You can't really do that in RDF.
    Do 5 dungeons as Ret, get gold and orbs and win some greed rolls. You have some 500g. Buy saronite bars and some other regs. Craft healer plates. Buy some cloths on Ah, craft spellpower cloths. You can have pretty much whole set 180+, ready to que and heal hc dungeons. ICC BoE's - check AH.
    Mind = blown, right?

12 Last