1. Do 5 dungeons as Ret, get gold and orbs and win some greed rolls. You have some 500g. Buy saronite bars and some other regs. Craft healer plates. Buy some cloths on Ah, craft spellpower cloths. You can have pretty much whole set 180+, ready to que and heal hc dungeons. ICC BoE's - check AH.
    Mind = blown, right?
    Why are you all trying to list all the alternatives? :D Or we can be decent ****ing human beings and understand each other. If I am dpsing and our actual healer needs an item, I give it to him. If not, I take it. In 95% of cases healer won't actually need an item, so I don't have to get in all that ****ing trouble (I gotta admit tho, you actually made a ****ing conscious effort to make all that hell look quick and easy).

2. Just ask nicely if anybody needs the item, if not and everyone lets you take it, you should be fine. I've gotten plenty tank/dps items that way for my warrior.

3. Why are you all trying to list all the alternatives? :D Or we can be decent ****ing human beings and understand each other. If I am dpsing and our actual healer needs an item, I give it to him. If not, I take it. In 95% of cases healer won't actually need an item, so I don't have to get in all that ****ing trouble (I gotta admit tho, you actually made a ****ing conscious effort to make all that hell look quick and easy).
    What trouble? What? Clicking on few auctions and asking some friend or guildie to craft few pieces is something "all that hell"?

And if healer doesn't need it... where is the problem? Just remember that other ppl may have healer OS too and they have same right to roll on it. However if healer actually needed it and you ticked NEED.. some wont even talk to you, they just gona make a report.

So if you are not sure and don't really understand when and on what you can NEED... spare those 500gold to be sure you will avoid unpleasant stuff.

4. Why are you all trying to list all the alternatives? :D Or we can be decent ****ing human beings and understand each other. If I am dpsing and our actual healer needs an item, I give it to him. If not, I take it. In 95% of cases healer won't actually need an item, so I don't have to get in all that ****ing trouble (I gotta admit tho, you actually made a ****ing conscious effort to make all that hell look quick and easy).
    So u're doing all this "drama" to get items in RDF hc that u'll replace in any case with Emblems gear, that ull obtain by farming RDF/Raid, no matter your spec.

Sorry but it doesnt make sense. I've geared Ret-->Holy and Fury->Prot myself and i simply farmed RDF hc with the main and most geared spec in order to do (or try to) faster runs, not for the crap gear 99% of these istance drops that can be easly obtanaible by AH, but to be able to buy a good gear to start raiding with the second spec i was working on gearing up. You can get full T9 + OFfsets in no-time, while u prefer join RDF hc for the gear dropped itself (This follows your point "I QUE AS DPS BUT I ROLL AS HEAL CUZ WANT GEAR UP") isted to understand that in ICC patch RDF is only supposed to be an Emblems farm fest. I repeat, if you want some specific gear for yourself healing from an istance while you got literally 0 items, get 4 other players and join that dungeon, no need to spam RDF to get random blue gear u'll change asap.

5. This game honestly sucks, I mean expansion, server...

If you are able to roll on something, you rolled, you won it and you get banned. OK...

You just can't make invisible rules. If the game allows you to do something, then why you wouldn't do that?
    Like, imagine a table. On table you have various things to eat, drink. Everything looks like it is yours, but then your mom says "You are only able to drink that water and eat that chocolate cookies!" -Then why the **** you showed me all these other things?!

Same happens with this server... I don't know, this whole ninja looting ban in DUNGEONS is so stupid!
    I suggest you choose one of these:
    1) Stop with this bull**** bans because "ninja looting in dungeons". or
    2) Update the client and make things better. Community would easily download patches, or even whole game. But is that really hard to you? To code?

6. This game honestly sucks, I mean expansion, server...

If you are able to roll on something, you rolled, you won it and you get banned. OK...

You just can't make invisible rules. If the game allows you to do something, then why you wouldn't do that?
    Like, imagine a table. On table you have various things to eat, drink. Everything looks like it is yours, but then your mom says "You are only able to drink that water and eat that chocolate cookies!" -Then why the **** you showed me all these other things?!

Same happens with this server... I don't know, this whole ninja looting ban in DUNGEONS is so stupid!
    2) Update the client and make things better. Community would easily download patches, or even whole game. But is that really hard to you? To code?
    More like we're surrounded by lazy people who want everything for free without understand the logic to play a mmorpg in my opinion, i've never ninjed anything in like 10 years of overall gameplay, even back when i didnt knew Warriors were going to use plate at 40 and so on, but this didnt stopped me to use a normal logic and understand the basics of how the game is designed. And i personally never had problems in gear up any class/spec/role when i wanted to. Nowdays that i play way less,close to zero, even if find quite harder/longer to gear up,i'm not have been even close to be called Ninja. How come for others seems so hard?

Warriors are able to roll need on Plate healing items (if not wrong) , i was forced to roll greed for a good leather bracer when my hunter was level 40 (i had level 18 bracer back then) and the group was composed by x3 Cloth and x1 Plate....Just lol, ended up loosing it, who cares, next dungeon. Same happened time ago in another dungeon, me with green low gear belt, dropped blue belt for shaman that had in any case better stats then the ones i was using cause like 30+ levels, there was a shaman rolling it and i just pressed greed as i know even as completly new to hunter and in search for better gear, that the item wasnt necessary and was needed from the shaman.

Same goes in raids, following your point "if i can need, i should press need", the raids would be a clown fest, there is a reason why people use ML for pugs.

The game design fault is a small drop in the ocean of how are the human players.

You're in the table with other 4 persons,who have different "needs" , it's not you alone and your mom is trolling u.
    I dont see kids drinking wine simply because it's on the table and he can get it (and only AFTER be punished by his parents maybe)

Same goes when it comes when you que RDF with a specific role, in Raid you can ask the leader to roll with your offspec,and be kicked or leave in case the leader dont accept that. While in RDF the other 4 peoples cant as majority of ninja simply "need" without say a word till the drop comes.
    Considering you're playng a videogame, and reached the max level of it, means you are supposed to know at least the basic stats of your char, reading your stats and so on.
    I repeat, the bans for ninja in Dungeons/Raids comes from the lazyness and the stupidity of people.

World is full of stupid people...
    Edited: March 8, 2018

7. Same happens with this server... I don't know, this whole ninja looting ban in DUNGEONS is so stupid!
    Here's option 3 and 4 for you:
    3) Follow our rules - which you implicitly accept to even play in our servers; or
    4) Don't play here.

They are simple enough that bans for this are the exception, the vast majority of players never ever gets a ban of this kind. If they are too much for you, we aren't the place for you.

Because there are more people at the table beyond the entitled child who thinks everything is for them. They were shown to everyone who was at the table, not just to the entitled child, and the gluten-free cake is better suited for the person who's allergic to gluten, even if the entitled child can eat it too.

8. Because there are more people at the table beyond the entitled child who thinks everything is for them. They were shown to everyone who was at the table, not just to the entitled child, and the gluten-free cake is better suited for the person who's allergic to gluten, even if the entitled child can eat it too.
    Haha completely recked

9. Warmane has the most ridiculous "ninja" policy ever.
    If I'm on a Paladin for example and have dual spec so I queue up as Healer and DPS then get added to the group in the healer position, see a ret (DPS) item drop, roll and win; I have just as much of a right to that item as the crying DPS.
    Additionally. If I queue up as a dual spec paladin as Healer and DPS and a tank item drops: I have just as much right to that item as anyone else in the group. Maybe I'm building my tank gear so I can tank as well when I fancy.
    This entire ninja policy has is toxic to the playerbas. It punishes multispec. It hurts RDF. And it prevents higher geared players from caring about dungeons because a spec they're building gear for can now get them banned.

10. Warmane has the most ridiculous "ninja" policy ever.
    If I'm on a Paladin for example and have dual spec so I queue up as Healer and DPS then get added to the group in the healer position, see a ret (DPS) item drop, roll and win; I have just as much of a right to that item as the crying DPS.
    Additionally. If I queue up as a dual spec paladin as Healer and DPS and a tank item drops: I have just as much right to that item as anyone else in the group. Maybe I'm building my tank gear so I can tank as well when I fancy.
    This entire ninja policy has is toxic to the playerbas. It punishes multispec. It hurts RDF. And it prevents higher geared players from caring about dungeons because a spec they're building gear for can now get them banned.
    You're just the toxic player here.

You que as DPS & Healer, you get in group with a role, and that will be what u'll roll for. No matter what. Just the fact that Paladins and Druids can que as Heal/Tank/DpS doesnt give them the rights to roll on literally everything dropped.
    You're just one of the reasons,with your mentality, that forced players to start report more and more.

11. Warmane has the most ridiculous "ninja" policy ever.
    The more people like you cry and argument with things like that, the happies I am with this antininja policy.
    Your point is that, as a paladin, you can roll on every single item in game, just because maybe someday you will be retry, or holy, or tank, or whatever, so all the others have to f*** themselves so you have the bank full of ****.
    What is toxic to the game is the kind of people f***ing others people fun like you do.

12. The more people like you cry and argument with things like that, the happies I am with this antininja policy.
    Your point is that, as a paladin, you can roll on every single item in game, just because maybe someday you will be retry, or holy, or tank, or whatever, so all the others have to f*** themselves so you have the bank full of ****.
    What is toxic to the game is the kind of people f***ing others people fun like you do.
    By warmane's explicit policies, yes, a Paladin could feasibly roll on all sorts of items in the game (barring staves, daggers, ranged weapons/totems, class-specific items, and off-hand weapons. Barring any established loot rules at the beginning of a run (even if merely "MS>OS", in which the presumed MS is the role that the player is currently performing), this is not a bannable offense. You may call them a jerk, though.

Originally Posted by Reporting Players
    - Master Looter taking items that were not reserved or giving them to players that did not win, unless it's 2nd highest roll when winner had no use for the item (rogue rolling on caster trinket).
    - Changing looting rules during the raid, after it has started.
    Example: You joined a raid that was being advertised as one with no reserved items and after first boss raid leader says that he reserves item x from last boss.
    - Player exploiting game bug to bypass master loot. In such cases it is best if master looter would fill report that shows player leaving the raid and empty loot window.
    - Player need rolling (group loot) on items which he cannot even use.
    In the original question of this thread, the place where OP went awry of Warmane's rules was not in rolling on the item, but in re-assigning that item to another player without the consent of the party.

Edit:Well, such is my interpretation of the rules, at any rate. You'd have to have the actual GM chime in to know for sure.
    Edited: March 9, 2018

First 12