1. Dread Wastes missing npcs..

hey what should i do if every npc in dread wastes is missing? This problem is only on horde side.. I tried going in and out of dungeon.. it fixed it for maybe 5 minutes then they disappeared again..

2. There are several places around pandaria that since the last update, if you ''move'' in a certain way in/out of the phased location, your character may get permanently phased, making you unable to contact with anything/anyone unless they are in the phased side of pandaria in which you are. If you want to fix this, the easiest way is to go to your faction shrine (of if you are a mage use your portals), and teleport to your capital city (there will only be one portal inside the shrines, that been the capital) then back to pandaria, and everything should be back to normality.

As of right now i know how to replicate this bug and forcefully phase myself, but im not exactly sure what factors determine IF you are or not going to be phased, i've tested this with several guildies too, some will get phased, and some wont, my suspect is a quest requirement, where players that were boosted / didn't complete quests in pandaria wont get phased, but nothing sure yet. Right now i know two places that i can forcefully phase myself with ease.

3. Before the update, most npcs were present, especially the guy who appears in the vale between the statues, but after the update, that npc and several others are technically non-existent.