1. Little attention on Frostwolf please !

I'm typing this cos i think that there is like zero attention on this server. I came back after 9 months on the server, playing from a month now and i see alot of bug's came out for those 9 months. Alot of quest's that worked before are now bugged. Entering fraction's alot of times is a problem. Alot of bugged npc's (creatures,mobs) are there and being able to attack but evading everything, and many more. And the worst ... i see hack's sometimes, which remainds me check on that alliance rogue Gatao player. And the thing is - they were working before, so how come insted of improving game bug's it goes the opposite way ? I don't want anyone to feel offended, just please some fixes. Thank you.

2. Dont bother urself posting here nothing gonna get better! They just ignore posts likes this or they delete it

3. Funny thing is there are youtube videos out there, new once who praise MoP Expansion and something is telling me that at some point a really really good MoP server is going to come and will be populated as soon as WoW Players get sick of the simplicity and Hype of Legion Expansion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZI6y4So6vRU Video is 6 Months Old and 190k Views, Comments are Vastly Positive...im just afraid Warmane is going to miss out and wont be prepared once people realise who good Mop was and want to come back.

Why people are leaving this MoP server? simple, same reason people jumped ship on the Titanic.
    Edited: March 10, 2018