1. Frostwolf's future

Dear staff,

Does Frostwolf have a future?

I'm aware of the Devlog and there are some minor improvements, but it's not enough to get the population revived.
    As a core veteran, it sincerely hurts me to witness the once legendary server decline. It's also sad to see that two really outdated expansions (TBC and WotLK) in almost perfect condition get prioritised over a broken and dying expansion.
    In all honesty, this makes me believe that Warmane wants MoP extinct.

Can we please have the truth and/or clear answers?

2. The truth is ,that we share the same fate as Neltharion, dying, slowly dying... Population is declining and that won't change. They aren't trying to promote MoP outside, tho we used to have 2 realms with 4k players...and what is left ? 1k at peak Oo. We will have some fixes, twice in a year or so to make it look somehow. They can't shut down Nelth and won't shut down Frostwolf until they do not stop themselves ending with zero players.
    Wrath of the Lich King was always a favorite expansion to all private servers and that won't change.

3. Good question but too late to ask! U should have asked this 2 years ago when we still had hope! Its obvious that nothing gonna get better in this realm although some players dont wanna accept this and trying hard to bring ppl here but they cant! So u have to go play older xpac here or play legion!

4. we used to have 2 realms with 4k players
    Anyone remember Sargeras realm or even Stormstout on Molten? I member FeelsBadMan

5. Anyone remember Sargeras realm or even Stormstout on Molten? I member FeelsBadMan
    I played for 4 years on Sargeras, those were the legendary days I refered to. Best memories ever.
    Sad we will never have the same experience again.

6. May 8, 2018  
    "I played for 4 years on Sargeras, those were the legendary days I refered to. Best memories ever.
    Sad we will never have the same experience again."

damn...muh feels.. mfw i have been playing here since 2010...but in the past 2 years probbably only 2 month total... the server is putting all work on past expansions without moving further..