1. [H] Ohana

<Ohana> is a new hardcore raiding guild formed by a group of people hailing from different well-established end-game guilds, now seeking to raise the bar for heroic raiding.

We are looking to expand our roster with exceptional raiders, capable of handling ICC 25 Heroic without the comfort of Hellscream's Warsong (0%).

Since we started officially raiding, we've been doing 0% Banes and LoDs on a weekly basis!
    In addition to Icecrown Citadel, we've fully cleared Ruby Sanctum 25 heroic and Trial of the Grand Crusader (50/50)!

Below you can find an introductory video of Ohana, courtesy of Merfin.

Here's our first guild raid! 0% LOD (done without Hellscream's Warsong)
    Spoiler: Show

Different perspectives can be found here:
    Shadow Priest
    Fury Warrior

Bonus 0% LOD #2!

Here's one of our first 0% Banes as Ohana.

► About us ◄
    The guild is not a progression or classic hardcore raiding guild, we're not interested in simply gearing up and farming regular heroics.
    In our eyes, this is a practice that no longer poses a challenge nor does it feel rewarding.
    Our raid members are all expected to pull their own weight in 0% buff environment.
    That said, there will be plenty of regular heroic runs of Icecrown Citadel 25/ Ruby Sanctum 25, with a fair share of buffed/unbuffed Bane runs.

► Raiding with us ◄
    Raids are the very core of our guild.
    Performance is the main element upon which we also base our entire ranking system, as well as the selection process for the unbuffed ICC 25 HC roster.

♛ Loot system ♛
    Ohana will be using the classic DKP system to handle loot distribution. It's a system well-known to everyone and we believe it serves the purpose well enough, given the guild standard and interest in loot.

♛ Schedule ♛
    Raids are scheduled to start at 17:00 server time, with invites beginning at 16:30. Estimated raid time is 3 hours, but raids will most often end well before that.

♛ Content ♛
    The highlight of this guild will always be unbuffed Icecrown Citadel, though it will not be the only event of the week!
    Our schedule, starting from reset day, looks like this:

Wednesday
    Icecrown Citadel 25 HC (30%) / Ruby Sanctum 25 HC
    Thursday
    Icecrown Citadel 25 HC (30%) / Ruby Sanctum 25 HC / Trial of the Grand Crusader)
    Friday
    Icecrown Citadel 25 HC (0%) #1
    Saturday
    Icecrown Citadel 25 HC (0%) #2
    Sunday
    - Free -
    Monday
    Icecrown Citadel 25 HC (30%)
    Tuesday
    - Free -

Outside of raid time there will be regular/unbuffed Bane runs, for fun but also to prepare for unbuffed LoD.
    Having put 0% LoD on farm, we're moving towards hosting multiple 0% LoDs per week!
    The regular heroic runs are there to relax, unwind and collect some gear while at it. They are also a great opportunity for newcomers to prove themselves and make their way into the weekend's 0% roster!

► Rules ◄
    The rules of Ohana are very simplistic and standard. We only require maturity and basic human decency. Considering how much we value raiding and performance, it goes without saying that showing up late, slacking, AFK-ing or causing drama-- these are behavior patterns we do not appreciate.

In other words when you decide to join Ohana, leave the hidden agendas, drama and pettiness at the doorstep but keep your coat of thick skin on, and let's have fun slaying bosses. Don't forget to bring your A-game with you!

► Recruitment ◄
    We are interested for experienced heroic raiders that are looking for an extra challenge.
    Since Ohana's driving force is not loot, but performance -- An adequate gear level is expected.
    We cannot handicap ourselves by playing undergeared characters in an unbuffed raid environment.
    We will be very picky, but know that we are very welcoming towards exceptional applicants!

If you made it this far without being dissuaded by the challenge <Ohana> presents, we encourage you to

► Visit us and Apply! ◄
    http://ohana-ic.shivtr.com/

Guild Master: Klaunsies
    Officers: Heraxion, Demmye
    Edited: May 2, 2018

2. tryhards are welcome 8)

3. Doing 2x pugs that manage to oneshot LoD 2 weeks in a row, with well over 50% of players being pugs impressed me alot.
    Best of luck!
    Edited: March 7, 2018

4. OMEGALUL officers Shrek and the donkey flagLT

5. ITS A TRAP!

P.S. Klaun, care, Demy and Hera will try to take over the guild eventualy!
    #KNEZLAZARBESGM

6. Lookin forward to slay some U N B U F F E D C O N T E N T

7. I don't know about exceptional but I could offer you guys some of the most mediocre playing skills on all of molten.

8. I don't know about exceptional but I could offer you guys some of the most mediocre playing skills on all of molten.
    You know that watching Sweet Reya atleast 3 hours a day can improve your skills by 20% :)

9. I don't know about exceptional but I could offer you guys some of the most mediocre playing skills on all of molten.
    good one doto

12311 ... Last