1. Transfer gold

Guys is there any way to transfer gold from horde to alliance in icecrown? I made a human Mage and now want to transfer gold from the horde charecter to the alliance one. I am able to send heirloom gear but not the gold. I’m unable to send the gold and the heirloom gear together

2. Potentially setting up an auction for yourself via Gadgetzan or Booty Bay?

3. Try sending the heirloom with a C.o.d. to your main. I read somewhere on the forum it works.

Otherwise i deed what Sir Whiskey said

4. There are few options you can do.
    #1 Neutral AH - Gadgetzan in Tanaris has neutral AH, which means both factions can set items and buy them. Problem with this method is that neutral AH has 15% tax, so you would lose lots of gold.
    #2 Trading gold with someone else - "I give you 3k on horde, you give me 3k on alliance".... might work, but i wouldn't try it with anyone else than my close friends, easy to get scammed.
    #3 Heirlooms (BEST AND 100% SAFE) - As hezente said, you can us heirloom items (armors, weapons, cold weather flying book, 2k honor WG badge, anything that is heirloom). You can send those items between factions, but adding gold into them will prevent mail from being sent. BUT! you can send only heirloom and tick "Cash on Delivery" option, set your price there and gg wp. Example: You have 5k gold on horde and want to moveit to alliance? Send heirloom from alliance to horde with COD of 5k, after picking it up on horde side, your 5k gold will be sent to alliance to finalize COD mailing.

Hope it helps, have a nice day!

5. The Heirlooms method is working perfectly thanks