1. Server Problems

Anyone else having ther server go down? Ice Crown and Black Rock are fine. Any mantainance or anything sgoing on or anyone having same issue?

2. just tried loggin in, game loaded fine.

3. Ok, my wife was playing, got into a fight with some level 5 npcs and it just froze u , cut out to the menue. Message said the server was down.

4. Ok, my wife was playing, got into a fight with some level 5 npcs and it just froze u , cut out to the menue. Message said the server was down.
    Today I had also twice login server down and was kicked to game menu..

5. Ever since their realm servers instead of world servers my lag has been off the charts. has anyone else had this issue? i am in CA, USA

6. Today again World server is down.. I can connect to Icecrown but not Lordearon..

7. This issue is happening on Icecrown too. Hope it will be fixed after cross realm implementations are stabilized.

8. I am having unstable connection/lag spikes since yesterday. I solved it by using a tunneling service but I hope this gets fixed coz I don't really wanna use vpn.

9. Is warmane staff working on "world servers is down" problem? Often it crashes when I am in intances..

10. I was CoS HC dungeon today and all party members get message "world server is down" and game crashed

11. It is caused by testing of crossrealm pvp.