1. Progression as Hunter

Hey guys, would like ask few questions that maybe can be answered
    Right now i'm levelling an hunter on Icecrown and i'll be level 80 soon (77 atm).
    Here are the few questions, that would be nice to find an answer, consider that i'm planning to use the hunter as casual, and in 99% of the cases wont use a single coin on it, so i'll have big problems in join some end-game guild and so on (Might change mind and use some coins, once i enjoy the class and i know how to play it tho)

1) What items should i buy from AH once at level 80? (Im not rich for the most expensive BoE except maybe the neck and considering i prolly can craft with my other char the blue set for hunter)
    2) What dungeons should i aim to do mostly to get a proper gear? (Yes i know i'll have to farm RDF for emblems, but idk if is worth to make groups for some specific dungeons)
    3) What spec should i run mostly for PvE (till got enough gear to not be useless in bg)
    4) Where do i get the PvP Crab pet? And what pet should i get for PvE?
    5) Doing repetutations are worth at all? Considering i prolly can craft with my other char the blue set for hunter
    6) Best Ranged to obtain in the faster time? Some people told me about the tanking gun, but i got some doubts cause the stats.

Anyway thanks a lot for the tips

:)
    Edited: March 9, 2018 Reason: added realm

2. For pve, that would be MM for sure.
    1) BOE that worth and can last for quite a while: neck (wodin's lucky necklace), leggings (Draconic bonesplinter legguards from lw), feet (Rock-steady treadsfrom lw), bracers (crusader's dragonscale bracers from lw).
    2) That would fos hc and toc normal fro trinket and you can get other part from eot.
    3) BM when leveling and MM when you start gearing.
    4) there's a crab south west from the kaluak quartermaster. For pve, you would like to get wolf for their ap up. You can tame them around girzzly hills.
    5) some reputation give you important enchantment like the head enchant (argent crusade) and shoulder enchant (sons of hodir). If you are rushing for progression or you have other toons to boost, then they are not really worth it.
    6) That tanking weapon is good in terms of weapon dmg not really the stats, if you really hate it then go to farm for the crossbow dropped from ick in pos hc.

3. Rowan's Rifle of Silver Bullets is dirt-cheap, and it's better than Darkmaw Crossbow.

It's the worst ranged weapon that drops from ICC, but at the same time, it's either on par with or better than every other ranged weapon that drops outside of ICC (apart from TOGC 25 ones).
    Edited: March 10, 2018

4. Do RDF once a day to get the EoT. As for rep try to find an ICC rep and grind it. Ashend Verdict and Argent Crusade are the only ones I bother with. Their quarter master is in the camp right below Dalaran to the east. You have to do some spider quests and its not that bad of a grind. Also you can use Warmane Vote Points to get a good Bow.

try to do FOS and POS as soon as you can, most people want 3500GS to do it but if you find a great healer and great tank you can do it with 1200GS, only friendly people will help you do this, like guild members and such.

3700GS you can do RDF HC and grind that for EoT.

with enough grind and luck drops you can get to about 5.5 - 5.7GS and then youre set to do 10man raids easily