1. Seeking help from all experienced PvE Rogues in 3.3.5.

Greetings mighty Rogue of Warmane Community,

After 10 years of playing WoW, today I finished leveling my first rogue. I know, it sounds weird. It's just that I was never attracted to MDPS, and rogues. But here I am today, ready to start journey with my brand new rogue. Since I never played it, I please your help. Please tell me what's the best spec for fresh rogue and than end-game rogue. Share some of your experience with me. You know good guide that you followed? Link me, please. You have some advice or something only specific to your playstyle? Share with me, please. Any tips, thoughts and point of views are more than welcome. Thank you in advance.

My regards.

2. Assassination all the way until an average 264-ish ilevel, then gradually shift towards Combat. You want to keep your eyes peeled for any powerful 2.6 Axe or Sword upgrades to make that transition from Assass to Combat easier.

Combat is favored at the end-game for a multitude of reasons, ranging from DPS to utility.

You'll find a number of great rogue guides here: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=213620

3. Many thanks to you DarkenedHue, I remember you as a really experienced person, so I will listen to your advice. Thanks for your time and sharing this guide with me. If you remember anything else I should know, please let me know. Kind regards.

4. Is the difference so drastic that, until you have Heroic ICC gear, no one will want a combat rogue in raids? Basically, I am wondering how drastic the difference is compared to mut. I really ant to stick with Combat PvE/ Mut PvP. If i raid with mut, i have to make both my talents mut, as my pvp build has a lot of utility for BGs (like no Hunger for Blood)

If i could roll 3 talents, it would solve my problem, but I am stuck deciding if i should leave combat behind. I don't want to so if it's just an issue of min/maxing, i can deal.

TL;DR: Is combat really all that bad for PvE until end game geared or is it just an issue of squeezing out a little more DPS?

Thankyou

5. IMO it's much easier to gear up as a combat rogue from the 0,unless you can get at least Fang of Oblivion/Blood Weeper+Bladetwister for assa,but you can find great weapons easier for combat.GSB(10&25) axes will serve you well for a long time(or if you can only do 10m there's an oh axe from Marrowgar),although if you can farm Rotface/VDW/LK on 25m then you can get good weapons for assa too.Maybe because i played combat more lately than assa,i find combat's damage higher too on lower gear.

6. Nah you don't have to fret about being Combat at low gear at all. Combat still has the advantage of providing the +4% Physical damage debuff, whilst being the only rogue spec to have any real cleaving. It also has better AoE than Assassination.

The only advantage Assassination has is in single target damage, at least until high-end ICC gear.