1. PvP Icecrown

I was wondering how is PvP in icecrown which classes are good which arent that good which classes do you guys think are bugged which work perfectly fine and also i would like to know which class owns 1v1 basicly i appritiate that please dont tell me to play the class i want to becaus i dont want any class xD i want you guys to pick me one basicly "OP in 1v1 / Dueling Class" please thanks for the understanding.

2. It all depends on if you're gonna have a best-in-slot character, or not. If you are, than by all means go with shadow priest or protection warrior. You won't regret, especially with shadow priest, since it can beat anyone and everyone and is hardest to counter, because it basically has no counters, even though people tend to think otherwise. Which is nonsense, of course. Equally geared for pvp shadow priest and any other class, priest will always win.
    Dk has many interesting builds, unholy makes wonders in pvp, but so does every other class in various situations. Frost mage is one hell of a class too, but it requires much more play than spriest.
    As for warrior, with proper gear, arp + prot can be very amusing.
    Also, any bis character for pvp is gonna be fun, and at the end of the day fun is all that matters. :)
    Edited: March 9, 2018 Reason: If you don't intend to have almost best in slot character, it doesn't really matter which class you're gonna pick. Every class meets a proper situation to rise and shine.

3. If you ask this, it means no OP class like sp, hunter ow w/e will help you.