1. Son's of Hodir quest chain

Seems like quest The last of her kind it's not working I have tryed to complete it like 3 times. The problem is that when you reach the quest giver the bear should gone and mark the quest as completed, but it doesn't and if you unmount the bear she will became aggressive and NPC there just kills her and nothing.I was wondering if you guys completed it because I have done this quest a month ago with my other character and I can't now.Also someone is always killing Son's of Hodir Quartermaster maybe because of that ( alot of mad people around )

2. I have been trying to complete this chain for 2 days now and have the same issue. At least 4 other players were attempting to do the quest at the same time with the same issue. Arriving at the Icemaw Matriarch, the bear is already injured and laying on the ground. I believe that you are supposed to engage in a fight to get the Bear in this state. However, you can not. You can mount the Bear. However, the Bear is supposed to run back to the quest turn in point by itself. Mounting the bear gives you a mount but you have to direct it as a standard mount. Riding back to the quest turn point does not result in the flag to turn in the quest to get set. You can not turn in the quest.

3. I just tried this again and its working for me.

4. You have to run out of the area until you no longer have the buff, then run back into the area with the bear.

5. not sure if this helps at all, but FYI - To get access to quartermaster, you only have to quest up to the one where you rescue the drakes and frozen sisters from Dun Niffelm, after which you fly to Thorim on the Temple of Storms, get the quest, and fly back to talk to quartermaster for items.

Takes like 30min or less. I thought I'd have to do whole buggy quest chain, but you don't.

6. [80] [Going Bearback](Part 13 of 16) is definitly bugged

7. I was able to complete these on 3 toons. Most recently my mage completed them 3 days ago.

Going Bearback may be bugged in a way but you can complete it. You have to ride around on the bear several times to complete the quest; You cannot complete it on one circle.

With that said, I usually play 12am to 6am server because I'm 5 hours behind. So you may not be able to finish it if there are several other people trying to do it.
    Edited: March 17, 2018 Reason: Spelling and additional input

8. The quest is working fine for me, just completed it.
    Going Bearback is bugged, there are only 2 wolves, one of them you can fire, but its not easy, also you can bring another player who will pull them closer to you so you can complete it. It is bugged but doable.