1. Few questions about PVP MM

Hello everyone,

So I have a MM hunter that im currently doing PVP. I have been wondering about what gems should I put in my character.

I had for some time attack power gems mostly but I changed it for armor penetration because some people told me to do it. I'm not a hunter expert so I usually goes from what people tell me to do lol.

I have 2 questions.

First, between agility and attack power, which one is better?

Second, is armor penetration something I should worry about?

Thanks.

2. Those people who told you to gem ArP in PvP are either misinformed or trolling you. You don't gem any ArP in PvP unless you are in full PvE gear doing bgs going 0 resilience.

Agility is slightly better than AP simply because hunters have high crit damage modifiers on top of percentage increases to agility such as talents and blessing of kings. It also gives you armor and dodge.

Also, it is usually better to gem resilience in PvE heroic gear but if you don't have it then you will have to gem agility into PvP pieces.

Number one rule for offpieces is to look if the piece of gear has agility on it. I'll simplify it down for you and say that you should avoid Wrathful Neck/Cloak/Ring. It is fine to use Wrathful Wrist/Belt/Feet since they have agility on it. You can easily use Wodin's Lucky Necklace/Recovered Onslaught (50 eof cloak) and a ring that has agil/crit such as frostbrood and signet of twilight.

I have also listed the best in slot list in my guide here:
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=318638

3. Thanks for the reply man. Yeah im all about PVP so I'm putting agility and agility only.

I'll check out the guide thanks again!