1. OK guys I am stuck at 74/75 Into the basin... It is impossible. I need only 1 quest for loremaster and I have tried everything. If someone know something, please tell me. Thanks!
    Check out every single uncompleted quest with Everyquest addon. If every single one of them is either bugged, or further quest in a chain with a bugged quest, that means it is currently unobtainable. Worry not, though, it will get fixed eventually. Do other zones you are missing in the meantime or whatever.

2. OK guys I am stuck at 74/75 Into the basin... It is impossible. I need only 1 quest for loremaster and I have tried everything. If someone know something, please tell me. Thanks!
    That was the point where I downloaded Odyssey, there was a quest in Borean Tundra that started a chain I missed. Odyssey seems to have a few things that EveryQuest missed.

3. I'm currently going for Loresmaster achiev too. I started in Outlands couple of weeks ago and got all Nagrand, Shadowmoon Valley, Blade Edge, Zang and Netherstorm.

I'm stuck in Terokkar forest (62/68) and hellfire (cant remember now). It sucks but hopefully quests will be fixed.

4. Also, just a hint for those doing it, some quests outside the area you are currently doing quests may trigger other quests. So make sure to check other areas for additional quests.

5. Also, just a hint for those doing it, some quests outside the area you are currently doing quests may trigger other quests. So make sure to check other areas for additional quests.
    That is a good point. There are also quest chains that can start in zone X, but end in zone Y, and some of those quests will count towards zone Y.

6. Also, just a hint for those doing it, some quests outside the area you are currently doing quests may trigger other quests. So make sure to check other areas for additional quests.
    This is especially true when you're doing Kalimdor/Eastern Kingdoms lol

7. Currently it is not attainable without faction changing. Which is pretty disappointing seeing as WOTLK has been around forever. Plus the amount of quests required for the achievements per zone is not equal to even half of the total quests that should be there in the zones, which really says alot. I started with Northrend, was not able to get Zul'Drak or Howling Fjord. You cannot get GM's to help you and they won't, even with tickets, so you're stuck with reporting it on the bugtracker and waiting probably years for the items to get fixed. So if you'd like farm 60 vote points to faction change to the opposing faction and then back again. It'll take you about 2 months to do so.

This is my progress thus far. I have neither gone to Sholazar nor to the Storm Peaks yet. I have not faction changed as well.

I recently did Howling Fjord achievement(even 1-2 quests above it, around 132 total) Not sure about Zul'drak one of its chain quests got bugged some time ago

8. I can't seem to find a proper copy of Odyssey, can someone point me in the right direction?

9. I can't seem to find a proper copy of Odyssey, can someone point me in the right direction?
    Try this. Make sure you click the gray download button and not the green one.

10. Le bump 😀, what about now , is it possible to obtain it?

11. I guess yes . Am also doing Loremaster . So far as per i have done i can assure
    1. Eastern king : obtainable
    2.Kalimdor : Obtainable
    3.outland : obtainable
    4. icecrown , stormpeaks , shola , Howling in progress - Rest obtainable

12. I've done Northend and Outland loremaster, tho with some problems but i've done it.
    I need to finish Kalimdor and EK to get the title so i guess achievement is working fine.

13. Loremaster

Q: Is Loremaster obtainable ?

Ans : Yes it is obtainable .

Q: What Addons did i use ?

Ans : I mainly used TomTom to see waypoints And Everyquest to see if i skipped any Quest in that particular Area

Q: Are there Enough Quest for Loremaster / Are Quest Bugged ?

Ans : Yes there are more than Enough Quest in each Area i found additional quest in that area even after reaching the quest said for that particular Area .
    Some Quest are Bugged But These Bugged Quest maybe done in some way , So i always check Bugtracker to see if there is a way to Do it . For example some quest get Fixed when there is a server restart .

Q : What spec do u suggest to do Loremaster ?

Ans : I did loremaster as Rdudu . But if u are fresh 80 i would suggest you do in DPS spec preferably

Q : Does daily Quest Count ?

Ans : YES it counts . in eastern and kalimdor it counts when u do it for First Time and when u repeat the same for First Time . But when i did northrend i found that only First completion counts not the repetition .

Q: What Order Do you Suggest to do the Quest ?

Ans : I suggest you do Eastern or Kalimdor First Then you move to Outland then to Northrend . And when u do quest in particular continent Always start from lowest level area of that zone for Example when u are in Eastern Kingdom assuming you are Human start from Elwynn Forest THen > westfall > duskwood so on . That way you dont miss any chain quest which take you to next Area

Q: Does dungeon Quest count ?

Ans : Yes and No . When i checked stockade quest it counted to Lore master In eastern But when i did dungeon Quest in northrend it did not count for Lore But it counted for SEEKER

Thank you

14. Bugged since when? My Alliance hunter, no factionchanges: Earned 04/26/2017 Icecrown 3.3.5a

addons used:
    -Everyquest2
    -Lightheaded
    -Loremaster
    -Overarchiever
    -Questhelper

There was few moments waiting server restarts, or so... for fixing things if i can remenber
    Edited: December 29, 2018

First 123 Last