1. Is Loremaster obtainable?

Is it possible to get Loremaster here?

2. Very possible, I know plenty of people with it and more soon to get it.

3. Quests keep getting bugged and fixed on and on. There are certain time periods where it is not obtainable, but they pass by quite soon. I got my LM past year without a faction change, though I remember waiting several weeks for a quest in Sholazar Basin to get fixed.

4. Northrend was problem area sometimes the quests bug out but from what I've seen it's not impossible to get lore master just takes time and dedication.

5. It's doable, I just faction changed for 30 vote points to make it much easier since I got stuck in Hellfire, (as horde)
    And some zones are a little tricky like borean thundra where the last 3 quests are somehow bugged,(as horde) but still manageable if you get creative.

6. It's doable, I just faction changed for 30 vote points to make it much easier since I got stuck in Hellfire, (as horde)
    And some zones are a little tricky like borean thundra where the last 3 quests are somehow bugged,(as horde) but still manageable if you get creative.
    Did both zones you got "stuck" on without a single problem, there is like 30 quests left to do in Borean tundra.

And yes loremaster is duable as a person who already did it twice.

7. I just tried to complete some quests in Storm Peaks, and holy cow that zone is a bugfest. If a single quest doesn't work in a quest chain you can't finish the next 20-30 quests.

8. Currently it is not attainable without faction changing. Which is pretty disappointing seeing as WOTLK has been around forever. Plus the amount of quests required for the achievements per zone is not equal to even half of the total quests that should be there in the zones, which really says alot. I started with Northrend, was not able to get Zul'Drak or Howling Fjord. You cannot get GM's to help you and they won't, even with tickets, so you're stuck with reporting it on the bugtracker and waiting probably years for the items to get fixed. So if you'd like farm 60 vote points to faction change to the opposing faction and then back again. It'll take you about 2 months to do so.

This is my progress thus far. I have neither gone to Sholazar nor to the Storm Peaks yet. I have not faction changed as well.

9. Currently it is not attainable without faction changing. Which is pretty disappointing seeing as WOTLK has been around forever. Plus the amount of quests required for the achievements per zone is not equal to even half of the total quests that should be there in the zones, which really says alot. I started with Northrend, was not able to get Zul'Drak or Howling Fjord. You cannot get GM's to help you and they won't, even with tickets, so you're stuck with reporting it on the bugtracker and waiting probably years for the items to get fixed. So if you'd like farm 60 vote points to faction change to the opposing faction and then back again. It'll take you about 2 months to do so.

This is my progress thus far. I have neither gone to Sholazar nor to the Storm Peaks yet. I have not faction changed as well.

I have no idea why you are trying to involve game masters here, they really have nothing to do with it. They will not give out free achievements just because they are bugged. They shouldn't, it wouldn't make any sense lol.

It's hard to believe that you can't pass 66 in zul drak and 101 in fjord. Haven't done LM in like 2 years but it's REALLLY hard to believe, you would lack a quest or two. Download Everyquest addon, it will show you what quests you are still lacking - track them down and complete them. :)

Also, starting with northrend makes no sense at all, why does everyone start in northrend? What's wrong with you? You start from your starting zones and go upwards, what is this ****ed up order? :? You will still have to do everything eventually.

10. As a Horde without faction changing I can say that Northrend and Outland are not an issue as long as you do every quest. Keep in mind that daily quests count the first time and sometimes the second and many quests go cross-zone, counting for a different zone than it started in. Although I began questing a long time ago I doubt that it has become un-doable. EveryQuest (addon) and wowhead are excellent sources of quest info to find what you're missing.
    I do not have all of Loremaster, but I do have Northrend and Outland (with many quests to spare). You can armory me to confirm.

11. I have no idea why you are trying to involve game masters here, they really have nothing to do with it. They will not give out free achievements just because they are bugged. They shouldn't, it wouldn't make any sense lol.

It's hard to believe that you can't pass 66 in zul drak and 101 in fjord. Haven't done LM in like 2 years but it's REALLLY hard to believe, you would lack a quest or two. Download Everyquest addon, it will show you what quests you are still lacking - track them down and complete them. :)

Also, starting with northrend makes no sense at all, why does everyone start in northrend? What's wrong with you? You start from your starting zones and go upwards, what is this ****ed up order? :? You will still have to do everything eventually.
    Firstly, take a step back and quit making assumptions with zero foundation.

1) I have been in the situation on Warmane/Molten where I have created a ticket in the past and was helped when a quest was not working and a GM auto completed the quest for me. Currently on Icecrown this is not something that happens at all. I am not trying to "involve" Game Master's here nobody is asking for free achievements. I made a ticket and they told me to report it on the tracker which I did. What I stated was a FACT, they will not help you out.

2) I have all the necessary question addons, I have played this game for years and have all the firsthand experience on how these quests should work from 3.1 of WOTLK live to the end of Warlords of Draenor. Having gotten Loremaster and a crap ton of the other achivements on live, I can say that I am not just an average person playing this game and I know what I am taking about.

3) That is purely MY prerogative. There is no "set in stone" way to do this achievement.

4) And LASTLY you have not done the achievements in ~2 years. It is foolish to assume that everything will stay just as it was 2 years ago until this present moment in time. Quests HAVE been bugged and sadly they are the ones that start larger quest chains in order to get the achievements.

12. 1) I have been in the situation on Warmane/Molten where I have created a ticket in the past and was helped when a quest was not working and a GM auto completed the quest for me. Currently on Icecrown this is not something that happens at all. I am not trying to "involve" Game Master's here nobody is asking for free achievements. I made a ticket and they told me to report it on the tracker which I did. What I stated was a FACT, they will not help you out.
    There are 2 quests that I know a GM will complete for you under specific circumstances. 1.) The final quest that awards Shadowmourne which I think is intentionally 'broken' to prevent people from exploiting it. 2.) Cold Hearted, which is part of the quest chain for Sons of Hodir rep and which is [was] only bugged for characters that were transferred after the server merge; it was only handed out to people that made tickets because the reputation provides BiS enchants that without would affect gameplay for a lot of people.

4) And LASTLY you have not done the achievements in ~2 years. It is foolish to assume that everything will stay just as it was 2 years ago until this present moment in time. Quests HAVE been bugged and sadly they are the ones that start larger quest chains in order to get the achievements.
    That's quite a shame. There are events like Midsummer that provide more quests to the counter but that wouldn't be nearly enough. They do fix (and break) quests quite frequently without notice until the devlog is released months later, and by that time they may be broken again. A tip to everyone: Check the quests you really want done at least once a month.

Starting in Northrend is efficient/easiest because the quests there provide the most XP (and thus gold at max level), you can fly there, and the quests tie directly into reputations that can benefit you at max level; by the time you finish your reputations assuming you didn't grind in dungeons, you're that much closer to your sweet fake internet point ecstasy.
    Edited: April 12, 2018

13. Starting in Northrend is efficient/easiest because the quests there provide the most XP (and thus gold at max level), you can fly there, and the quests tie directly into reputations that can benefit you at max level; by the time you finish your reputations assuming you didn't grind in dungeons, you're that much closer to your sweet fake internet point ecstasy.
    imo it's better to get kalimdor/ek out of the way first, they're big, boring and you can't fly. makes them tedious as hell. then you get to finish off with outland/northrend where you can fly and make some decent gold. all depends on the person/situation.

14. I did it on Horde (like half year ago), without faction changes...just prepare steel nerves as certain areas (especially Northrend, Outland, Stranglethorn and Tanaris due to buggy quests and ganking opposing faction) may be real pain...

Edit: Added when i did it, just for information

15. OK guys I am stuck at 74/75 Into the basin... It is impossible. I need only 1 quest for loremaster and I have tried everything. If someone know something, please tell me. Thanks!

123 Last