1. Hello players i am a horde and i just did all Outland and Northrend quests in 2019 few days ago and im curious how much are the quests in Kalimdor and E.Kingdom more than 685/550 ? also should i take all quests from the capitals too ? Thanks

Saewelo
    Hello players i am a horde and i just did all Outland and Northrend quests in 2019 few days ago and im curious how much are the quests in Kalimdor and E.Kingdom more than 685/550 ? also should i take all quests from the capitals too ? Thanks
    Yes, I have both kalimdor and ek. There are more quests than it is required. Start with starting zones, and yes, take the quests from capitals as well, most of them have follow-up quests in different zones. I also recommend using the add-on EveryQuest to keep track of them.

3. I wrote earlier in this thread:

Bugged since when? My Alliance hunter, no factionchanges: Earned 04/26/2017 Icecrown 3.3.5a

addons used:
    -Everyquest2
    -Lightheaded
    -Loremaster
    -Overarchiever
    -Questhelper

There was few moments waiting server restarts, or so... for fixing things if i can remenber
    But now in Lordaeron i'm stuck 3000+ quests done, only 106/130 " I've Toured the Fjord short to Alliance Loremaster :(
    There is bugged quest/and questgiver that cuts route to gamebreaking important questchain for Alliance Loremaster. Situation is currently same in Icecrown (in Bugtracker).

"The Clutches of Evil" quest not aviable!

What has happened, quests bugged atm ? I've earned 04/26/2017 Alliance Loremaster at Icecrown and all went ok.
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary
    Currently no way to have this Major important quest-chain starter for "I've Toured the Fjord" Alliance.

Captain Adams should give this quest right after "To Westguard Keep!" ?
    Or alternative route which is bugged atm also. Bugged quest "Lightning Infused Relics" cuts the alternative chain to "The Clutches of Evil"
    Stuck here untill this quest unlocks more quests.
    Both "bugs" above are in bugtracker, "The Clutches of Evil" two years now unconfirmed.
    "Lightning Infused Relics" added lately in bugtracker, so lets hope it will be fixed soon.
    Please go vote?

More broken quests in same area, like "There Exists No Honor Among Birds" (vote.) And few quests unlocks later, but not yet unaviable, I hope not bugged, but can't confirm untill get past first "The Clutches of Evil" questline.

4. For quest Lightning infused relics, shards won't count if you are agroed by a mob, you need to be out of combat for it to count, I did this q maybe a week ago but it's pain to do since they all notice you are hostile.. If it doesn't work this way too then, rip.
    And quest for birds, this is the third post i see that the quest is not working,yet I've done it without trouble, if you bird doesn't go up and down, just press space of whaterever you are jumping with and voila. Also done week ago, and 2 of previous post about this q being bugged, I've seen before even doing it.. If it doesn't work this way either, then, rip too

5. The more enjoyable part of trying to achieve this on a free server is that quests constantly become fixed and also bugged again.

I know several quests that used to work , now dont, and also the opposite. Take your time, do all you can, leave what you cant, take something else, then go back. - Something that was bugged might now work, dont focus too much for too long on the bugged ones.

6. Hello guys, im back after 2 weeks here and im glad to say that im done with it. Im a hord and i did it . I used Obyssay and Loremaster addons for this.

Edited: April 21, 2019

First 123